Connect and play audio device in Honda/Acura with Satellite radio or Slave CD.
Many Honda & Acura vehicles include Satellite radio, external CD player/changer but no connection for Smartphone, iPod or MP3 Player. The AUX-HON03 allows these vehicle owners to connect and play portable audio devices without compromising XM or *external changer. Simply connect harness to radio, route and install the 1/8" jack on or near the dashboard and connect audio device using included audio cable. When in the mood for XM (if subscribed) or tunes in the external CD player/changer, unplug the 3.5mm cable from the jack-- its that simple--- no complicated setup or wiring. The AUX-HON03 provides an easy, inexpensive and flexible method of enjoying portable audio devices on the car stereo while still being able to enjoy SiriusXM subscription or external single CD/changer.
Plug-n-play installation. Click to review your Installation instructions
» Requires and retains external single CD/changer* OR SiriusXM (with or without subscription).
» Connect and play iPods, iPhones, Smartphones MP3 Players, Tables and more
» Connect smartphone and stream music from popular sites like Spotify, Pandora etc.
» Listen to Smartphone apps (i.e. navigation etc) on the car speakers
» Retain original look and feel of dashboard components
» Plug-n-play connection directly to radio location in dash
[Please read all requirements and warnings below prior to purchasing this part]
1. Works in 2003-12 Honda/Acura listed in the drop-down
2. Compatible vehicle MUST have at least one: SiriusXM, Slave CD, Slave Cassette or External CD changer for this cable to work.
3. If vehicle does not have at least one factory options, purchase our HON03-AUX instead.
4. Works with Honda/Acura radios with built-in 6-Disc changers, but Slave CD, External CD Changer or SiriusXM Tuner still required.
5. Cable is approximately 4 ft. long with (2) 14-way Connectors and a 3.5mm (1/8) jack.
» Main Aux harness (4 ft. long) x 1
» Free 3.5mm Male-Male Audio cable (3 ft. long) x1
[See drop-down for reference]
* External or remote CD/changer is not built-into AM/FM Radio but rather installed in lower dash, armrest, hatch, trunk etc.
SiriusXM subscription not required, but SiriusXM tuner or external cd/changer or cassette is required.