Easily connect and play portable audio devices to factory system in C5 Corvette and other 1995-05 GM with multi-disc CD changers.
Any 1995-05 GM with original radio and multi-disc CD changer* can benefit from this cable. That's right! This cable allows playback from portable audio devices while keeping everything including required 12-disc changer. (Vehicles without 12-disc changer, or if changer malfunctions, click here for alternates including our BLU-C5 music streaming adapter.
To install, simply locate 10-pin CD changer plug in center console, armrest, trunk or hatch, connect harness and route the 1/8" (3.5mm) jack to the dash area. Connect audio device (e.g. Smartphone, iPod, MP3 etc.) and enjoy the best possible sound on the car speakers. When in the mood for CD's (changer), simply unplug audio cable from jack -- its that simple. The AUX-GM2 is plug and play and the adapter needed to play portable audio devices without replacing the factory radio or multi-disc changer. (Keeps everything stock)
» Works in listed models with functional multi-disc changer*. If not equipped with changer or if malfunctioning; click here
» Plug-n-play to remote changer factory wiring. (Radio removal NOT required)
» Play many audio devices including iPods, iPhones, Tablets, Smartphones, MP3 Players and more
» Use Smartphone or Tablet to stream music from internet music sites such as Spotify, Pandora etc.
» Connect smartphone and enjoy music apps and more on car speakers
» Retain original look and feel of dashboard components and factory wiring integrity.
[To avoid costly returns, It is important to observe all requirements, warnings and install guide information prior to purchase.]
1. Works in 1995-05 GM vehicles with functioning 6 or 12-disc changer (Will not work without CD changer)
2. If vehicle does not have a functioning multi-disc CD changer purchase our PXDXGM4 or BLU-C5 instead.
3. At least one "Disc" must remain in changer magazine
4. Connects at the multi-disc CD changer in remote location (Does not connect at the radio.)
5. GM FM modulated multi-disc changes (e.g. model 1624298) are not compatible
6. 4 ft. cable (default) is for CD changers installed in center console/armrest. 12 ft. cable is for CD Changer installed in trunk/hatch. Select option from drop-down.
» Main Aux cable x 1
» Free 3.5mm Male-Male audio cable (3 ft. long) x1
Avoid costly returns. Click to review your Installation guide, Video tutorial and Frequent Asked Questions.
Footnotes: [See drop-down for reference]
* Must have a working changer in center armrest, under seat, glove box, hatch or trunk. Vehicles without changer
or if malfunctioning; purchase our PXDXGM2 or PXDXGM4 instead.
1. If 12-disc changer malfunctions, the AUX-GM2 will not work. (Don't ignore this warning).
2. Connects to 10-pin plug at changer location.
3. This part requires assembly time.