Easily connect and play portable audio devices to factory system in C5 Corvette and other 1995-05 GM with multi-disc CD changers.
Any 1995-05 GM with original radio and multi-disc CD changer* can benefit from this cable. That's right! This cable allows playback from portable audio devices while keeping everything including required 12-disc changer.
To install, simply locate CD changer (trunk, hatch or center console), connect 10-pin harness and route the 1/8" (3.5mm) jack to dash area. Jack may be custom installed and secured to dashboard. Once everything is installed, simply plug-in your audio device (e.g. Smartphone, iPod, MP3 etc.) and enjoy the best possible sound on the car speakers. When in the mood for CD's (changer), simply unplug audio cable from jack -- its that simple. The AUX-GM2 is the adapter needed to play portable audio devices without replacing factory radio or multi-disc changer. (Keeps everything stock)
» Works in listed models with functional multi-disc changer*. If not equipped with changer or if malfunctions, the AUX-GM2 will not work
» Plug-n-play to remote changer factory wiring. (Radio removal NOT required)
» Play many audio devices including iPods, iPhones, Tablets, Smartphones, MP3 Players and more
» Use Smartphone or Tablet to stream music from internet music sites such as Spotify, Pandora etc.
» Connect smartphone and enjoy music apps and more on car speakers
» Retain original look and feel of dashboard components and factory wiring integrity.
[To avoid costly returns, It is important to observe all requirements, warnings and install guide information prior to purchase.]
1. Works in 1995-05 GM vehicles with functioning 6 or 12-disc changer in trunk/hatch center armrest etc. Works only in vehicles with multi-disc CD changers.
2. The multi-disc CD changer must be fully functional, otherwise the AUX-GM2 will not work as described.
3. At least one "Disc" must remain in changer magazine
4. Connects to 10-pin plug at multi-disc CD changer location. (Does not connect at the radio.)
5. GM FM modulated multi-disc changes (e.g. model 1624298) are not compatible
6. CD changer in center console/armrest requires 4 ft. cable. CD changer in trunk/hatch requires 12 ft. cable. See options in drop-down.
» Main cable, 4 or 12 ft. x1
» Free 3.5mm male-male audio cable (3 ft.) x1
Avoid costly returns. Click to review your Installation guide, Video tutorial and Frequent Asked Questions.
Footnotes: [See drop-down for reference]
* Must have a working changer in center armrest, under seat, glove box, hatch or trunk.
1.Vehicles 12-disc changer must be fully functional otherwise the AUX-GM2 will not work. Don't ignore this warning.
2. Connects to 10-pin plug at changer location.
3. This cable must first be assembled after which time it is then shipped using shipping method selected at checkout.