The AUX-GM2 AUX cable works in C5 Corvette and other 1995-05 GM with 12-disc CD changer.
Any 1995-05 GM with original radio and multi-disc CD changer* can benefit from this cable. That's right! This cable allows playback from portable audio devices while keeping everything including the required multi-disc changer. (Vehicles without multi-disc changer, click here for alternates including our BLU-GM2 music streaming adapter.
To install, simply locate 10-pin CD changer plug in center console, armrest, trunk or hatch, connect harness and route the 1/8" (3.5mm) jack to the dash area. Connect audio device (e.g. Smartphone, iPod, MP3 etc.) and enjoy the best possible sound on the car speakers. When in the mood for CD's (changer), simply unplug audio cable from jack -- its that simple. The AUX-GM2 is plug and play and the adapter needed to play portable audio devices without replacing the factory radio or multi-disc changer. (Keeps everything stock)
» Works in listed models with functional 12-disc changer*. If not equipped with changer or if malfunctioning; click here
» Plug-n-play to remote changer factory wiring. (Radio removal NOT required)
» Play many audio devices including iPods, iPhones, Tablets, Smartphones, MP3 Players and more
» Use Smartphone or Tablet to stream music from internet music sites such as Spotify, Pandora etc.
» Connect smartphone and enjoy music apps and more on car speakers
» Retain original look and feel of dashboard components and factory wiring integrity.
[The following requirements must be met for the AUX-GM2 to work]
1. Works with TAPE AUX" or "CD AUX" radio and multi-disc changer in select 1995-05 GM (CD changer is required)
2. If vehicle does not have a working CD changer purchase our PXDXGM4, USB-C5, BLU-C5 or iL-C5
3. At least one "Disc" must remain in changer magazine
4. Connects to CD changer in remote location (Does not fit radio connectors.)
5. GM FM modulated multi-disc changes (e.g. model 1624298) are not compatible
6. 4 ft. cable (default) applies to console changer installs and 12 ft. cable applies to trunk or hatch installs. Make selection from drop-down.
» Main Aux cable x 1
» Free 3.5mm Male-Male audio cable (3 ft. long) x1
Avoid costly returns. Click to review your Installation instructions OR Video tutorial prior to purchase.
Footnotes: [See drop-down for reference]
* Must have a working changer in center armrest, under seat, glove box, hatch or trunk. Vehicles without changer
or if malfunctioning; purchase our PXDXGM2 or PXDXGM4 instead.
1. Working CD changer required which remains connected and functional.
2. Connects to 10-pin plug at changer location.
3. Assembly time required.