Use antenna already fitted with aftermarket SiriusXM and DAB receivers/tuners.
Recent GM, Chrysler, Ford, Fiat, Kia, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Audi, VW Group and other vehicles with FAKRA SiriusXM/DAB antenna terminal can benefit from the FM-SMB adapter cable. The FM-SMB (available in custom lengths); converts any female FARKA antenna plug to SMB. Purchase this cable to retain use of factory antenna already fitted for use with aftermarket SiriusXM radio/tuner (e.g. SXV100, SXV200, SXV300, Commander, Stratus, Onyx etc.) or Alpine, Pioneer, Kenwood etc. DAB radios in select European, Oceanian countries.
Possible vehicle application includes select 2003-16 Chevrolet and GMC Trucks, 2008-16 Chrysler, 2008-17 Dodge, 2013-16 Ford, 2012-17 Fiat, 2008-17 Jeep, 2008-09 Raider, 2011-16 Hyundai/Kia, 2005-Up Audi & VW Group, Nissan, Infiniti, Mazda and others (regardless of plug color).
1. Locate vehicle's female Fakra antenna plug
2. Connect female antenna plug (all colors) to adapter cable Blue (neutral coding) connector .
3. Connect 90 degree SMB terminal to aftermarket SiriusXM or DAB receiver/tuner antenna jack.
1. Works in single Fakra applications. Vehicles with dual XM terminals (Terrestrial and Satellite) requires a splitter.
2. This custom built cable is NOT RETURNABLE unless defective for replacement (same part).
Need a specialty cable? We may be able to help. Simply email us details and/or pictures.