Use antenna already fitted with aftermarket SiriusXM receivers/tuners.
Recent GM, Chrysler, Ford, Fiat, Kia, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Audi/VW and others with FAKRA antenna terminal can benefit from the FM-SMB adapter cable. This cable (available in custom lengths); converts any Fakra female connector (e.g XM radio etc.) to SMB. One common application includes using factory antenna with aftermarket SiriusXM radio/tuner (e.g. SXV100, SXV200, SXV300, Commander, Stratus, Onyx etc.)
Possible vehicle application includes select 2003-16 Chevrolet and GMC Trucks, 2008-16 Chrysler, 2008-17 Dodge, 2013-16 Ford, 2012-17 Fiat, 2008-17 Jeep, 2008-09 Raider, 2011-16 Hyundai/Kia, 2005-Up Audi/ VW and many others (regardless of FAKRA terminal color) to retin factory antenna already fitted to vehicle with select aftermarket Sirius/XM radio receivers.
1. Locate female Fakra antenna terminal
2. Connect female antenna terminal to Blue (neutral coding) plug .
3. Connect 90 degree SMB terminal to compatible aftermarket SiriusXM radio tuner etc.
1. Works in single Fakra applications. Vehicles with dual plugs (Terrestrial and Satellite) requires a splitter.
2. This custom built cable is NOT RETURNABLE unless defective for replacement (same part).
Need a specialty cable? We may be able to help. Simply email us details and/or pictures.