Play and charge Apple iOS Lightning devices on any Becker "AUX Ready" radio.
That's right! Any Becker radio (factory or aftermarket) with AUX menu option is compatible with this adapter, and anyone with Apple iOS device (iPod, iPhone or iPad) will be thrilled to know they can also take them on the road. This adapter is a great choice for European luxury vehicles such as BMW, Ferrari, Landrover, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Maserati, Porsche etc. with Becker radios who want to enjoy Apple iOS device without changing the radio. The iL-BKR connects to the radio's CD changer port and replaces the CD changer (if present). All controls and display functions will still need to be operated from Apple device or optional remote control. Click installation guide below for help navigating Becker radio menu system to verify support for this adapter. Radio models listed in drop-down are already approved for use, however any and all Becker radios without AUX menu option are not supported. See our A2DMP-BKR streaming and flash drive player instead.
» Works on all Apple iOS Lightning devices. Except Nano 7G
» Connected devices are able to stream music from Apple play, Spotify, Pandora etc.
» Listen to your audio books, turn by turn directions and more
» Single Lightning cable for both audio playback and charging
» Retain original look and feel of dashboard components
» Plug-n-play (no wire splicing or cutting)
» Works on Becker "AUX" ready radios-- see drop-down for specific listing.
» Optional wireless remote control helps to keep eyes on the road
[These issues or circumstances may affect compatibility of this product with your radio or vehicle]
1. Works in Porsche with Becker "AUX" ready radios. (See drop-down for model listing)
2. Works in Mercedes Benz, Vito, Sprinter and Dodge Sprinter with Becker AUX ready radios (See drop-down for listing)
3. 2003-04 Land Rover Discovery II & 2002-05 Freelander Becker AUX ready radios.(See drop-down for listing)
4. Works in BMW Becker Traffic Pro/Harman Kardon AUX ready radios (See drop-down for listing)
5. Ferrari with Becker Traffic Pro, Mexico Pro, Cascade AUX ready radios (See drop-down for listing)
6. Works in Maserati 4200 Gransport/Spider with Becker BE7801 Infotainment radio only
7. Works on Becker aftermarket Indianapolis (Pro), Grand Prix, Mexico (Pro), Cascade (Pro),Traffic (Pro), Online Pro, DTM, Monza. (See drop-down for listing)
8. Works on Becker BE6901 (Traffic Pro) in select Aston Martin Vantage V8
9. Locate Becker model number on radio chassis or faceplate.
10. CD Changer (if present) must be disconnected. To retain CD changer purchase our A2D-BKRCD or IL-BKRCD.
11. Cable is 4 ft. long.
Optional wireless remote control. Tick option above to add to order.
Avoid costly returns. Please click these Installation instructions and Frequent Asked Questions prior to ordering.
Footnotes: [See drop-down for reference]
* Cascade (BE6111, BE6112 etc.) with factory hands-free and/or Ferrari radio cluster display (e.g. 599 GTB etc.) must purchase our ISO8-HAR harness in order to retain these options.
1. Non- "AUX" ready radios (e.g. CR-1, CDR23/24, CDR210, CR210, PCM2.0+ etc.) are not supported. See our A2DMP-BKR
2. Supports Apple software versions iOS10 and higher
3. This cable does not ship same day. It must first be assembled (built) after which it is shipped using shipping method selected at checkout.