Play and charge Apple 30-pin devices on select 1986-97 Jaguar CD changer controlling radios.
With their large storage capacity and portability, deciding between an Apple iPod and the CD Changer should be an easy decision. The improved iP-JAG97 adapter, upgrades select 1986-97 Jaguar XJ and XK radios with "CD" button on faceplate (e.g. AJ9500R (DBC10425), AJ9100W (DBC6436),AJ9200W (DBC1103), DBC6437 etc.) and connects to CD changer port (At radio or pre-wired 8-pin connector in trunk) to provide CD quality playback and charging for all Apple 30-pin iPods. Use radio volume control to set the listening level and Apple device built-in controls to browse through playlist and menus in real time. Internet connected iPods & iPhones are also able to stream music from popular sites like Spotify, Pandora and more. The iP-JAG97 provides an easy, inexpensive method of enjoying iPod products without compromising the original dash components.
» Replaces CD changer (if present)
» Direct plug in for Apple 30-pin audio devices (e.g. iPod, iPhones)
» Stream music from popular sites like Spotify, Pandora and more
» Listen to apps (e.g. navigation etc.) on the car speakers
» Retain original look/feel of dashboard components and wiring integrity.
» Connects directly to car audio system (Not FM Modulated)
» Keeps Apple device fully charged
[These issues or circumstances may affect compatibility of our product with your radio or vehicle.]
1. Works in 1986-94 XJ40, 1994-98 X300 (XJ, XJR6, XJ6 Sport, XJ12) with DBC10425, DBC11303, DBC10427, DBC6437 radios
2. Works in early 97 XK8 X100 (XK8, XKR) with DBC10425 radio.
3. Not for late model 1997 XK8 (X100) with Ai-NET connector. These require our iP-JAG98
4. Replaces CD changer (if present)
Optional: A2D-DOCK add-on allows music streaming from Bluetooth enabled devices.
» Main module x1
» iPod dock cable (11 ft) x1
Avoid costly returns. Click to review your Installation instructions and Frequent asked Questions.
Footnotes: [ See drop-down for reference]
1. Connects to radio.
* Early 1997 XK8 with 8-pin DIN plug. Not applicable to late 1997 XK (X100) with Ai-net plug
2. Not for Jaguar radio AJ9850A (LJB4100BA) or any with Ai-Net Plug.