Replace classic Blaupunkt and Porsche radios and retain OE amplifier or retain amplifier and replace radio.
The ARH-BLAU is a dual function harness for older European vehicles (BWM, Mercedes, Porsche etc.) with Blaupunkt Hi-Fi systems. Use to replace Blaupunkt SQR 46, SQR 47, SQR 48 radios (e.g. Reno, Toronto, Lexington, Heidelberg, Bremen, Washington etc.) as well as classic Porsche CD-1, CD-2, CD-10 radios with aftermarket including new Blaupunkt Bremen SQR 46 DAB etc. with RCA outputs)
The ARH-BLAU can also be used to retain OE radio and replace Blaupunkt amplifier (BQA 80, BQB 80, 928 645 435 00, etc.) by providing 4-line level inputs/outputs (LF, LR, RL, RR) and +12V remote turn-on for aftermarket amplifier. Not applicable to replacing NOKIA, BOSE or HAES amplifiers.
1. To replace OE radio and retain Blaupunkt Hi-Fi amplifier:
When ordering this version; the harness connects behind the dash. Will not work if connected at the amplifier.
a. From behind the dash, connect amplifier 8-pin DIN plug to harness 8-pin socket
b. Connect harness RCA's to replacement radio pre-amp outputs
c. Connect harness blue lead to replacement radio "Amp" turn-on
2. To retain factory radio/replace Hi-Fi amplifier with aftermarket:
When ordering this version; the harness connects at the amplifier (usually under passenger seat). Will not work if connected behind the dash.
a. Disconnect amplifier 8-pin DIN plug and connect to harness 8-pin socket.
b. Connect harness RCA's to replacement amplifier pre-amp inputs.
c. Connect harness blue lead to aftermarket "AMP" turn-on terminal.
1. Applicable to replacing Blaupunkt amplifiers only (not for Nokia, Haes, Bose etc.). Please select application from drop-down.
2. Not applicable to Continental/VDO aftermarket radios. These requires our ARH-BKT
3. Not compatible with NOKIA, BOSE or HAES amplifiers. Purchase our ARH-CONTI instead.