The A2D-GM1 music streaming kit is Exclusive to GM with a functional separate CD player, Tape player or CD changer in lower dash or below climate controls.
Many 1995-05 GM car, trunks and vans in addition to main AM/FM Theftlock radio at the top of the dash, may also include a separate CD player, Tape player or CD changer in lower dash or below climate controls. If yours has a separate unit, the A2D-GM1 is for your! The A2D-GM1 module adds music streaming to these vehicles from any capable smartphone, tablet, Echo Dot, kindle etc., and the required separate unit (Single CD, Tape Player or CD changer), remains connected and functional. This clean solution leaves no wires or clutter on or around the dash and after a quick plug-n-play connection to the 9-pin port on radio, these GM vehicle owners can begin to enjoy music streaming option only available on newer cars. This is the perfect solution for these GM owners looking for wireless connectivity without sacrificing existing audio system.
» New: Supports aptX™ codec which ensures higher quality audio over Bluetooth.
» New: Bluetooth 5.0 high-speed transmission ensures audio data is transmitted without loss
» Supports Bluetooth music streaming only. Not for hands-free calls
» Auto-connect/disconnect upon entering/exiting vehicle.
» Enjoy GPS application (e.g. Waze etc.) voice guidance on car speakers
» Stream from music sites such as Pandora, Spotify, Apple music and others
» Works exclusively in vehicle with separate CD, Tape player or CD changer in lower dash or below climate controls.
» Optional smart remote control
[To avoid costly returns, It is important to observe all requirements, warnings and install guide information prior to purchasing this part]
1. Compatible with 1995-05 GM in drop-down with AM/FM Theftlock radio in upper dash AND separate CD player, Tape player or multi-Disc changer in lower dash or below climate controls.
2. Warning!! The AM/FM Theftlock radio in upper dash is NOT a separate unit. Separate units are installed below climate controls or lower dash seen here
3. Separate CD player or CD changer player must have a "DISC" in CD slot/magazine. Separate Tape player must have a cassette loaded for this module to work as described.
4. Applicable to vehicles in drop-down menu with at least one separate unit in lower dash. (Don't ignore this warning).
» Main Unit x1 (2" L x 1-1/2" W x 1" H)
» plug-n-play installation harness x1
control (Click installation instructions for details)
[See drop-down menu for reference]
* Must include at least one: separate single CD player, Tape player or multi-disc changer. (Don't ignore this warning!)
** Requires a functional separate unit pictured here
Avoid costly returns. Read these installation instructions and Frequent Asked Questions before buying.
1. Factory radio buttons (except volume) do not apply. Use audio device built-in controls to access/control applications.
2. Supports Bluetooth music streaming. NOT for Hands-Free calls
3. This kit must first be assembled after which it is then shipped using shipping method selected at checkout.