Exclusive Bluetooth music streaming for GM with separate CD player, Tape player or CD changer in lower dash or below climate controls.
Many 1995-05 GM car, trunks and vans in addition to the main AM/FM Theftlock radio, may include a separate CD player, Tape player or CD changer in lower dash or below climate controls and if so, you are in luck! The A2D-GM1 module adds music streaming to these vehicles from any capable smartphone, tablet, Echo Dot, kindle etc, and the required separate unit (Single CD, Tape Player or CD changer), remains connected and functional. This clean solution leaves no wires or clutter on or around the dash and after a quick plug-n-play connection to the AM/FM Theftlock radio 9-pin port, these GM vehicle owners can begin to enjoy music streaming option available on newer cars and is the perfect solution for GM owners looking for wireless connectivity without sacrificing separate unit.
» New: Supports aptX™ codec which ensures higher quality audio over Bluetooth.
» New: Bluetooth 5.0 high-speed transmission ensures audio data is transmitted without loss
» Supports Bluetooth music streaming only. Not for hands-free calls (See our A2DIY-GM1)
» Auto-connect/disconnect upon entering/exiting vehicle.
» Enjoy GPS application (e.g. Waze etc.) voice guidance on car speakers
» Stream from music sites such as Pandora, Spotify, Apple music and others
» Works exclusively in vehicle with separate CD, Tape player or CD changer in lower dash or below climate controls.
» Optional smart remote control
[To avoid costly returns, It is important to observe all requirements, warnings and install guide information prior to purchasing this part]
1. Compatible with 1995-05 GM in drop-down with AM/FM Theftlock radio in upper dash AND separate CD player, Tape player or multi-Disc changer in lower dash or below climate controls.
2. Warning!! The AM/FM Theftlock radio in upper dash is NOT a separate unit. Separate units are installed below climate controls or lower dash as pictured here
3. Separate CD player or CD changer player must have a "DISC" in CD slot/Magazine. Separate Tape player must have a cassette loaded for this module to work as described.
4. DOES NOT apply unless vehicle has separate unit in lower dash. (Don't ignore this warning).
Purchase our BLU-GM1
» Main Unit x1 (2" L x 1-1/2" W x 1" H)
» plug-n-play installation harness x1
control (Click installation instructions for details)
[See drop-down menu for reference]
* These vehicles must have a separate single CD player, Tape player or multi-disc changer. (Don't ignore this warning!)
** Required separate units pictured here
Avoid costly returns. Read these installation instructions and Frequent Asked Questions before buying.
1. Factory radio buttons (except volume) do not apply. Use audio device built-in controls to access/control applications.
2. Supports Bluetooth music streaming. NOT for Hands-Free calls
3. This kit must first be assembled after which it is then shipped using shipping method selected at checkout.