Exclusive to early GM with separate CD player, Tape player or CD changer in lower dash or below climate controls.
Many 1995-05 GM car, trunks and vans in addition to main AM/FM Theftlock radio (top of the dash), may also include a separate player (CD, Tape or CD changer) in lower dash or below climate controls. If yours has a functioning separate player, the A2D-GM1 is for your! The A2D-GM1 module adds music streaming to these vehicles from any capable smartphone, tablet, Echo Dot, kindle etc., and the required separate player (CD, Tape or CD changer), remains connected and functional. This clean solution leaves no wires or clutter on or around the dash and after a quick plug-n-play connection to the 9-pin port on radio, these GM vehicle owners can begin to enjoy music streaming option only available on newer cars. This is the perfect solution for these GM owners looking for wireless connectivity without sacrificing existing audio system (Bose or non-Bose)
» New: Supports aptX™ codec which ensures higher quality audio over Bluetooth.
» New: Bluetooth 5.0 high-speed transmission ensures audio data is transmitted without loss
» Supports Bluetooth music streaming only. Not for hands-free calls
» Auto-connect/disconnect upon entering/exiting vehicle.
» Enjoy GPS application (e.g. Waze etc.) voice guidance on car speakers. Voice guidance momentarily interrupts streaming.
» Stream from music sites such as Pandora, Spotify, Apple music and others
» Works exclusively in vehicles with separate CD, Tape or CD changer in lower dash or below climate controls.
» Optional smart remote control
[To avoid costly returns, It is important to observe all requirements, warnings and install guide information prior to purchasing this part]
1. Compatible with 1995-05 GM listed in drop-down with at least one separate player (CD, Tape or multi-Disc changer) in lower dash or below climate controls.
2. Warning!! Separate CD, Tape or CD changer are not built-into the radio but installed below climate controls or lower dash as seen here
3. Separate unit must have one disc (CD player or CD changer) or Cassette (Tape player) loaded at all times for this module to work as described.
4. Applicable to vehicles in drop-down menu with at least one separate player in lower dash. (Don't ignore this warning).
5. Works in listed vehicles with or without Bose audio system
» Main Unit x1 (2" L x 1-1/2" W x 1" H)
» plug-n-play installation harness x1
control (Click installation instructions for details)
[See drop-down menu for reference]
* Must have at least one separate: CD, Tape, or multi-disc changer. (Don't ignore this warning!)
** Requires at least one functioning separate player pictured here
Avoid costly returns prior to order. Please read your installation guide and frequently asked questions.
1. Factory radio buttons/display (except volume) do not apply. Use audio device built-in controls to access/control applications.
2. Supports Bluetooth music streaming. NOT for Hands-Free calls.
3. This kit does not ship same day. It must first be assembled after which it is then shipped using shipping method selected at checkout.