Exclusive Bluetooth music streaming module for GM with separate CD player or Cassette player or CD changer in lower dash or below climate controls.
Many 1995-05 GM car, trunks and vans in addition to the main AM/FM Theftlock radio, may include a separate CD player, Tape player or CD changer in lower dash or below climate controls and if so you are in luck! The A2D-GM1 adds music streaming to these vehicles from any capable smartphone, tablet, Echo Dot, kindle etc, and retains use of required separate CD player, tape player or CD changer in lower dash. This clean solution leaves no wires or clutter on or around the dash and only requires a connection to the 9-pin port on main AM/FM Theftlock radio (in upper dash). The A2D-GM1 is the perfect solution for GM owners looking for a wireless connection for their Smartphone without sacrificing the AM/FM radio or separate unit.
» Supports any Smartphone, Tablet etc. with Bluetooth 4.2 or better. Not for hands-free calls
» Supports APTx APTx-ll (low latency) which provides higher quality audio music streaming.
» Auto-connect/disconnect upon entering/exiting vehicle.
» Enjoy navigation voice guidance on car speakers (GPS app required)
» Stream from music sites such as Pandora, Spotify, Apple music
» Exclusive to vehicles with separate CD, Cassette or CD changer in lower dash or below climate controls.
» Optional wireless remote control
[Please read all requirements and warnings below prior to purchasing this part]
1. Works in select 1995-05 vehicles listed in drop-down with AM/FM Theftlock radio in upper dash AND separate CD player, Cassette player or multi-Disc changer in lower dash or below climate controls.
2. Warning!! The AM/FM Thefltock radio in upper dash is NOT a separate unit. Separate units are installed below climate controls or lower dash as seen here
3. Separate CD player must have a "DISC" in CD slot. Tape player must have a Cassette and CD changer must have at least one "DISC" in magazine for module to work as described.
4. If your vehicle DOES NOT have a separate unit, the A2D-GM1 will not work. See our BLU-GM1 instead.
» Main Unit x1 (2" L x 1-1/2" W x 1" H)
» plug-n-play power harness x1
wireless remote control (Click installation instructions for details)
[See drop-down menu for reference]
* Must have separate single CD player, Cassette player or multi-disc changer. (Don't ignore this warning!)
Avoid costly returns. Click to review your installation instructions and Frequent Asked Questions.
1. Factory radio buttons (except volume) do not apply. Use audio device built-in controls to access/control applications.
2. Supports Bluetooth music streaming. NOT for Hands-Free calls
3. Assembly time required prior to shipping.