Exclusive Bluetooth music streaming module for GM with separate CD player, Cassette player or CD changer in lower dash or below climate controls.
Many 1995-05 GM car, trunks and vans in addition to the main AM/FM Theftlock radio, may include a separate CD player, Tape player or CD changer in lower dash or below climate controls and if so, you are in luck! The A2D-GM1 module adds music streaming to these vehicles from any capable smartphone, tablet, Echo Dot, kindle etc, and retains use of required separate unit. This clean solution leaves no wires or clutter on or around the dash and only requires a connection to the 9-pin port on main AM/FM Theftlock radio (in upper dash). The A2D-GM1 is the perfect solution for GM owners looking for a wireless connection for their Smartphone without sacrificing separate unit.
» Supports Bluetooth 4.1 music streaming only. Not for hands-free calls
» Supports aPTx which provides higher audio quality for music streaming.
» Auto-connect/disconnect upon entering/exiting vehicle.
» Enjoy navigation voice guidance on car speakers (GPS app required)
» Stream from music sites such as Pandora, Spotify, Apple music
» Exclusive to vehicles with separate CD, Cassette or CD changer in lower dash or below climate controls.
» Optional smart remote control
[To avoid costly returns, It is important to observe all requirements, warnings and install guide information prior to purchasing this part]
1. Works in select 1995-05 vehicles listed in drop-down with AM/FM Theftlock radio in upper dash AND separate CD player, Cassette player or multi-Disc changer in lower dash or below climate controls.
2. Warning!! The AM/FM Thefltock radio in upper dash is NOT a separate unit. Separate units are installed below climate controls or lower dash as seen here
3. Separate CD player must have a "DISC" in CD slot. Tape player must have a Cassette and CD changer must have at least one "DISC" in magazine for module to work as described.
4. If vehicle DOES NOT have a separate unit in lower dash, the A2D-GM1 will not work. (Don't ignore this warning).
See our BLU-GM1
» Main Unit x1 (2" L x 1-1/2" W x 1" H)
» plug-n-play power harness x1
control (Click installation instructions for details)
[See drop-down menu for reference]
* All vehicles must have separate single CD player, Cassette player or multi-disc changer. (Don't ignore this warning!)
** Required separate units pictured here
Avoid costly returns. Click to review your installation instructions and Frequent Asked Questions.
1. Factory radio buttons (except volume) do not apply. Use audio device built-in controls to access/control applications.
2. Supports Bluetooth music streaming. NOT for Hands-Free calls
3. Assembly time required prior to shipping.