Does your 1995-05 GM have a Theftlock radio and separate CD player, Cassette player or CD Changer in lower dash or below climate controls? If Yes read on, otherwise click here.
Many 1995-05 GM car, trunks and vans in addition to the main Theflock radio, may have a separate CD player or Tape player or CD changer in lower dash or below climate controls and if so you are in luck! The A2D-GM1 is similar to out popular AUX-GM1 but is completely wireless via Bluetooth. That's right!
The A2D-GM1 adds music streaming from any capable smartphone, tablet, kindle etc, and retains use of the required slave CD Player, tape Player or CD Changer in lower dash. This clean solution leaves no wires or clutter on or around the dash and only requires a connection to the 9-pin port on main AM/FM Theftlock radio (in upper dash). The A2D-GM1 is the perfect solution for these GM owners who are looking for a wireless connection for smarphone while without sacrificing the factory radio or slave unit.
» Supports any Smartphone, Tablet etc. with Bluetooth 4.2 or better. Not for hands-free calls
» 2V Line Level ouputs
» Auto-reconnect/disconnect when entering/exiting vehicle.
» Listen to Navigation App Instructions on car speakers
» Stream from music sites such as Pandora, Spotify, Apple music
» Works in vehicles with Theflock radios and separate CD, Cassette or CD Changer in lower dash.
» Optional wireless remote control
[Please read all requirements and warnings below prior to purchasing this part]
1. Works in 1995-05 vehicles listed in drop-down with Theftlock radio and remote/slave single CD player, Tape player or multi-Disc Changer in lower dash or below climate controls.
2. Warning!! The AM/FM Theflock radio in upper dash is NOT your slave unit.
Slave units are installed below radio, or climate controls or lower dash as seen here
3. One Disc (remote CD player) or Cassette (remote Tape player) must be loaded for module to work as described.
4. If vehicle DOES NOT have required slave unit in lower dash or below climate controls; purchase our BLU-GM1 instead.
» Main Unit x1 (2" L x 1-1/2" W x 1" H)
» plug-n-play power harness x1
Optional wireless remote control
Avoid costly returns. Click to review your installation instructions and FAQ.
1. Factory radio buttons (except volume) do not apply. Use audio device built-in controls to access music/applications.
2. Supports Bluetooth music streaming. Does not support Hands-Free calls
3. This part requires assembly.