Does your GM have a Theftlock radio in upper dash and separate CD player or Cassette player or CD changer in lower dash or below climate controls? If Yes read on, otherwise click here.
Many 1995-05 GM car, trunks and vans in addition to the main Theftlock radio, may include a separate CD player, Tape player or CD changer in lower dash or below climate controls and if so you are in luck! The A2D-GM1 is similar to our popular AUX-GM1 but completely wireless via Bluetooth. That's right!
The A2D-GM1 adds music streaming from any capable smartphone, tablet, Echo Dot, kindle etc, and retains use of required slave CD player, tape player or CD changer in lower dash. This clean solution leaves no wires or clutter on or around the dash and only requires a connection to the 9-pin port on main AM/FM Theftlock radio (in upper dash). The A2D-GM1 is the perfect solution for GM owners looking for a wireless connection for their Smartphone without sacrificing factory radio or slave unit.
» Supports any Smartphone, Tablet etc. with Bluetooth 4.2 or better. Not for hands-free calls
» Auto-connect/disconnect upon entering/exiting vehicle.
» Enjoy the luxury of navigation voice guidance on car speakers
» Stream from music sites such as Pandora, Spotify, Apple music
» Works in vehicles with separate CD, Cassette or CD changer in lower dash or below climate controls
» Optional wireless remote control
[Please read all requirements and warnings below prior to purchasing this part]
1. Works in 1995-05 vehicles listed in drop-down with Theftlock radio and remote/slave single CD player, Cassette player or multi-Disc changer in lower dash or below climate controls.
2. Warning!! The AM/FM Thefltock radio in upper dash is NOT the slave unit.
Slave units are installed below climate controls or lower dash as seen here
3. One Disc (slave CD player) or Cassette (slave Tape player) must be loaded for module to work as described.
4. If vehicle DOES NOT have required slave unit in lower dash or below climate controls; purchase our BLU-GM1 instead.
» Main Unit x1 (2" L x 1-1/2" W x 1" H)
» plug-n-play power harness x1
wireless remote control (Click installation instructions for details)
Avoid costly returns. Click to review your installation instructions and FAQ.
1. Factory radio buttons (except volume) do not apply. Use audio device built-in controls to access/control applications.
2. Supports Bluetooth music streaming. NOT for Hands-Free calls
3. Assembly time required prior to shipping.