Upgrade your Jaguar to support Bluetooth Hands-Free, Music streaming and more without changing radio.
Avoid costly returns. Prior to ordering, please read the INSTALLATION GUIDE which includes frequently asked questions.
While it is true that due to their lack of support for more attractive modern media formats, many Jaguar owners have opted to replace the OEM radio. Those adamant about keeping their vehicles as original possible and be able to connect their smart devices, will be pleased with our exclusive line of adapters sure to open up a whole lot of different options for listening to music and other audio content. This affordable "triple play" module allows users to jam out and make phone calls over the car speakers without changing the radio. (1) Hands-free Profile (HFP) is not only less distracting than trying to juggle a phone while steering but the only legal way to do it in many states/countries. (2) music streaming (A2DP) allows user to stream internet music, turn-by-turn directions, podcast and more and (3) CD playback or Auxiliary input: allows users to play CD's or instead connect and play any audio device with 3.5mm jack including MP3 players, Satellite radio kits, iPods etc. Once paired, Smartphone or Tablet automatically connects to module upon entering vehicle. An optional "Fast charging" kit is available to keep devices charged while on the road.
» Supports any Smartphone or Tablet with A2DP (music streaming) and HPF (Hands-free) profiles
» Retain original radio while adding modern features only available to newer cars.
» Auto-reconnect when entering vehicle.
» Stream from music internet services such as Pandora, Apple music, Spotify, Tune-in and more.
» New! Bluetooth media remote control
» Connects directly to CD changer plug in trunk/hatch (not FM Modulated).
» Option to retain CD changer playback or an Auxiliary input jack instead.
» Optional USB type-C Fast charging kit
[These issues or circumstances may affect compatibility of our product with your radio or vehicle.]
1. Works in late 1997-06 Jaguar XK (X100) standard or premium sound systems with 6-disc changer (Connects to CD changer socket in trunk/hatch)
2. Works in 1998-03 XJ (X308) standard or premium sound systems with 6-disc changer. (Connects to CD changer socket in trunk/hatch)
3. Not applicable to 2003-Up XJ (X350), 2007-UP XK (X150) .
4. Vehicles with standard audio system may purchase our A2DIY-JAG98R instead (connects behind radio/dash).
5. All vehicles must have a functioning CD changer which remains connected and operational.
6. Included audio module installs/connects to the CD changer socket in trunk/hatch-- Click installation link below for details.
7. Sadly, this module will not work if CD auto changer is missing or malfunctions in any way.
» Main module (3.25 x 2 x 1.25) x1
» Audio adapter on 8 ft. cable x1 (2.65" x 2" x 1.25")
» Accessory wire (2 ft.) x1
» Visor microphone on 10 ft. cable x1
» New! Bluetooth media remote control x1 (1.50" x 1.50" X 0.67")
» Male to Male 3.5mm audio cable x1 (With Aux input option only)
» Optional USB Fast charging kit with mounting bracket.
[ See drop-down menu for reference]
*Late 1997 XK8 (X100) with Ai-Net style plug only (Does not apply to early 1997 XK8 with 8-pin DIN CD plug )- these requires our A2DIY-JAG97CD
** Aux input option (CD changer remains connected but will no longer play)
1. Connects to CD changer plug in trunk/hatch.
2. Compatible with Jaguar (XJ) x308 and (XK) x100 only. Not applicable to other models (e.g. X350) etc.
3. CD Changer must be in working order. Module will not work if CD changer is missing or malfunctions in any way.
4. This kit does NOT ship same day. It must first be assembled (built) after which time it is shipped using shipping method selected at checkout.