Play and charge Apple 30-pin devices in select Jaguar x308 and x100 with CD changers
With their large storage capacity and portability, deciding between an Apple iPod and the CD changer should be an easy decision. The newly improved iP-JAG98 adapter takes the place of Jaguar CD changer to provide CD quality playback and charging for any Apple 30-pin device (iPod, iPad or iPhone). Use radio volume control button to set listening level and Apple device built-in controls or touch-screen to browse through playlist and menus in real time. Internet connected iPods & iPhones are also able to stream from popular sites like Spotify, Pandora, Apple music and more. The iP-JAG98 provides an easy, inexpensive method of enjoying Apple products without compromising the original dash components.
» Requires a functioning CD changer which remains connected but will no longer play.
» Direct plug in for Apple 30-pin audio devices (e.g. iPod, iPhone, iPad)
» Stream music from popular sites like Spotify, Pandora and more
» Listen to apps (e.g. navigation etc.) on the car speakers
» Retain original look/feel of dashboard components and wiring integrity.
» Connects directly to car audio system (Not FM Modulated)
» Keeps Apple device fully charged
[These issues or circumstances may affect compatibility of our product with your radio or vehicle.]
1. Works in 1998-99 x100 and x308 with Standard or Premium Systems-- Connects to CD plug in trunk/hatch OR to radio (Your choice)
2. Works in 2000-03 x308 and 2000-06 x100 with Premium Systems-- Connects to CD plug in trunk only (not to radio)
3. Works in 2000-03 x308 and 2000-06 x100 Standard Systems (without amplifiers) -- connect to CD plug in trunk/hatch OR to radio (Your choice)
4. CD changer is required, remains connected but will no longer play. Purchase our JAG-CD or JAG-CDR to retain changer functionality.
5. Purchase our iL-JAG or iL-JAG98 for Apple IOS devices.
6. Optional 3.5-PODF required to connect and play (not charge) devices with 3.5mm jacks (i.e. MP3 players, iPods, Sat. radio kits etc.)
Replacement 30-pin cable available here
» Main module (3.25 x 2 x 1.25) x1
» iPod dock cable 11 ft x1
Avoid costly returns. Click to review your Installation instructions and FAQ.
Footnotes: [ See drop-down for reference]
1. iPod built-in controls must be used to access and play music files. (no controls from radio)
* 2000-Up x308 & x100 Premium Sound connects to CD changer plug in trunk/boot/hatch only.
** Late 1997 XK8 (X100) with Ai-net CD plug. Early 1997 XK8 is not compatible.
2. Factory CD changer remains connected but will no longer play
3. This part has limited compatibility. (See drop-down) Not for Jaguar X or S-type etc.
4. This module does not ship same day. I must first be assembled after which it is then shipped using shipping method selected at checkout.