Play and Charge Apple 30-pin devices in select Jaguar x308 and x100
With their large storage capacity and portability, deciding between an Apple iPod and the CD changer should be an easy decision. The newly improved iP-JAG98 adapter takes the place of the CD changer to provide CD quality playback and charging for any apple 30-pin device (iPod, iPad or iPhone). Use radio volume control button to set listening level and controls on the Apple device to browse through Playlist and menus in real time. Internet connected iPods & iPhones are also able to stream music from popular sites like Spotify, Pandora and more. The iP-JAG98 provides an easy, inexpensive method of enjoying Apple products without compromising the original dash components.
» Requires a CD changer connection, however changer will no longer play.
» Direct plug in for Apple 30-pin audio devices (e.g. iPod, iPhone, iPad)
» Stream music from popular sites like Spotify, Pandora and more
» Listen to apps (e.g. navigation etc.) on the car speakers
» Retain original look/feel of dashboard components and wiring integrity.
» Connects directly to car audio system (Not FM Modulated)
» Charges the Apple device when on the road
[These issues or circumstances may affect compatibility of our product with your radio or vehicle.]
1. Works in 1998-99 x308 and x100 Standard and Premium Systems-- Connects to changer in trunk/hatch OR to radio (Your choice)
2. Works in 2000-03 x308 and 2000-06 x100 Premium System-- connects to changer in trunk only (not to radio)
3. Works in 2000-03 x308 and 2000-06 x100 Standard System-- Connect to changer in trunk/hatch OR to radio (Your choice)
4. CD changer is required, remains connected but will no longer play. Purchase our JAG-CD or JAG-CDR to retain changer functionality.
Purchase our iL-JAG for Apple devices with Lightning connectors.
Purchase optional 3.5-PODF to allow convert 30-pin plug to 3.5mm (headphone jack)
Replacement 30-pin cable for the A2D-JAG98 available here
» Main module x1
» iPod dock cable 10 ft x1
Avoid costly returns. Click to review your Installation instructions and FAQ.
Footnotes: [ See drop-down for reference]
1. iPod built-in controls must be used to access and play music files. (no controls from radio)
* 2000-Up x308 & x100 Premium Sound connects in trunk/boot/hatch only.
**1997 VIN#812317 and above.
2. Factory CD changer remains connected but will no longer play
3. This part has limited compatibility. (See drop-down) Not for Jaguar X or S-type etc.