The revolutionary iSFD571 OEM Integration Solution seamlessly integrates iPod™, Bluetooth, HD or Sirius Radio™ technology and many other portable media products into the factory audio system—without losing any of the factory features and controls. Unlike other integration solutions the iSFD571 unique technology doesn't affect factory-installed components such as 6-disc CD changer, CD/DVD changer or satellite radio. When you connect the iSFD571 to the audio system, your vehicle recognizes it as an additional component. And since the iSFD571 system utilizes the factory audio system connectors, it installs easily without compromising your vehicle's warranty. (See footnotes). The iSFD571 works with all iPods/iPhones versions that use the standard 30-pin dock connector to provide dual iPod control from either the clickwheel or the factory radio buttons.
Users can track forward and back for songs and browse by Artist, Playlist, Genre, and Album. If controlled from the radio buttons, this information is displayed on the Radio screen for easy navigation.
Supports HD Radio
: Add the HDRT
HD Radio tuner (sold separately) to receive HD Radio stations
that can not be received with a standard AM/FM Tuner.
Supports Sirius Satellite Radio :
Add the SC-C1 Sirius Radio Tuner (sold separately) and listen to over 130 channels of Music, Sports, Entertainment.
Add Bluetooth support for the iPhone using the iSBT21 module (sold separately). The total evolution of Peripheral’s next generation iSGM571 the only iPod interface in the world today that integrates completely in the select vehicles listed in this APPLICATION GUIDE
and click to view a VIDEO DEMONSTRATION
of the iSFD571.
• Charges the iPod's™ internal battery.
• Ability to display artist name, song title, album title, Playlist name on Radio screen.
• Retains (does not disable) Ford factory installed Satellite Radio, Rear Seat Entertainment system.
• HD Radio Ready:
Add the HDRT tuner
(sold separately) and get HD Radio through the factory sound system.
• Sirius Radio Ready:
Add the SC-C1 Sirius Radio Tuner (sold separately) and enjoy over 130 channels of music, sports & entertainment.
• Bluetooth Ready:
Add the iSBT21 Bluetooth Adapter (sold separately) and enjoy hands free phone interfacing including audio streaming from the iPhone.
• iPod controls including track up, track back, FF, REW, Shuffle, Repeat.
• Audio feed directly into the factory radio to retain digital sound quality.
• Browse iPod Music by Artist, Album, Songs, Genres, Audiobooks etc. using the radio buttons and display.
• Compatible with all 30-pin iPods & iPhones. Apple's new Lightning connector requires an adapter
[These issues or circumstances may affect compatibility of this product with your radio or vehicle]
1. Compatible with select 2005-13 Ford, Lincoln, Mercury models listed in this APPLICATION GUIDE
-- see #2.
2. Non-Navigation radios must have an "AUX"
, “Sirius” or "SAT" printed the face and Ford Phase-II 16/24-pin connectors
on the back.
3. Vehicles with separate LCD display (above radio) requires the additional PGHFD1A harness (included)
4. Fully compatible with Ford Satellite Radio and/or Rear Seat Entertainment systems. You don't have to disconnect them to install this part.
5. Radios with built-in Satellite tuner: The factory auxiliary input & satellite radio will be retained but you CAN NOT add these features with the iSFD571.
See USER MANUAL/INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
» iSFD571 interface adapter x 1
» iPod dock connecting cable (iSPDC11) x1 (11 ft. long)
» Auxiliary input cable (PX35RCA) x1
» Instruction Manual/Installation instructions x1
» PGHFD1 vehicle specific installation harness x1
» Warranty Information sheet x 1
1. In 2009 Ford changed the radios in the following vehicles halfway through the year from having an external satellite radio tuner to having an internal satellite radio tuner. These vehicles will *NOT* be able to support an Auxiliary input or aftermarket Satellite radio through the ISFD571:
* Ford Focus * Ford Escape * Mercury Mariner.
2. Not compatible with vehicles that have a radio with an internal SAT tuner and are not equipped with SYNC
3. 2011-Up models equipped with Navigation Radios are not compatible
4. Non-navigation radios must have an "AUX, "Sirius" or "SAT" button to be compatible.
8-PIN Mini-DIN Inputs (left)
Connect the iPod (Port 1), The HDRT OR PXAMGSR OR Aux cable PX35RCA (Port 2).
DIP Switches (center)
Set according to installation manual.
USB Connector (right)
Use to connect the iSGM571 to a computer to update software.
24-pin Molex connector
Connects to the vehicle specific harness: PGHFD1