Is your AUX2CAR adapter installed in trunk/hatch and in need of a longer cabler?
When installing iSmiple, Peripheral, PAC, NEO AUX2CAR (PXDX) at the rear of vehicle (e.g. BMW, Corvette etc.), chances are the included 6 ft. audio cable is not long enough to reach the dash area. Enter the PX35-EXT. This cable is available in 4, 6, 8 and 12 ft. lengths and also includes a 3.5mm female jack which can be conveniently mounted to the dash by drilling a 7/32 hole. No more cables dangling from the dash, with the PX35-EXT in place connect audio device (e.g. MP3 player, iPod, Walkman, etc.) to the jack and unplug when done. The PX35-EXT is exclusive to the AUX2CAR (PXDX) branded by Peripheral, iSimple, PAC and NEO and must have the 8-PIN DIN connector next to 8 dip switches. (See graphics below)
» Supports playback of all audio devices with a 3.5mm jack
» 4, 6 8 and 12 ft. lengths (see drop-down menu )
» Exclusive to the following adapters:
Peripheral, iSimple: AUX2CAR: (PXDX ,PXDX2), PXDXBMW, ISBM72.
PAC: AAi-MAZ (MAZASX), AUX-BOX.
NEO: AUXIN (v6) (See Footnotes)
» Your AUX2CAR (PXDX) with 8-PIN DIN size connector as seen in detailed images.
* All compatible Adapter must have the 8-Pin DIN connector as illustrated below.
FEQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. I don't know if my AUX2CAR has a DIN or Mini-DIN connector. Will this fit
They are two possible connectors on the AUX2CAR. Mini-DIN and DIN. Inspect your adapter to determine the connector size prior to ordering.
2. What if my adapter has an 8-pin Mini DIN Plug. Which cable will i need.
If your PAC, Peripheral, iSimple, NEO adapter has an 8-pin Mini-DIN connector, the PX35RCA is required.
3. My radio has an 8-pin DIN just like the AUX2CAR, will the PX35-EXT work?
It will fit (physically) but it will NOT work. (risk damaging the radio and/or audio device)
4. What if i did not take the time to inspect my adapter and ordered the wrong part. Can i return it?
There is a 50/50 chance getting it right, however if you get it wrong you may return and reorder and incur additional shipping charges and fees, this is why we advise inspecting your AUX2CAR prior to ordering.
1. The PX35-EXT is not a universal (one size fits all) cable— it works only with the AUX2CAR adapters listed herein.