Stream Music from smartphone into Chrysler vehicles with CD changer, active Sirius subscription or RSE.
That's right! If your 2002-08 Chrysler, Jeep or Dodge has Active Sirius subscription or CD changer in lower dash, armrest, trunk/hatch etc. and want to stream music from smartphone without replacing these options read on, otherwise click here
The A2D-CHRY02 upgrades Chrysler audio system to support new technology without forfeiting the original radio , CD Changer or Sirius subscription. This Bluetooth receiver uses the 10-pin CD changer/Sirius socket on radio to provide the best sound quality for internet music stream, turn-by-turn directions, favorite podcasts on your daily commute or leisure drive and unlike other adapters; the required CD changer or Sirius subscription remains operational. This clean solution leaves no wires on or around the dash and is the accessory you want if looking for audio streaming connectivity without investing in a new radio, or sacrificing the CD changer or Sirius subscription.
» Vehicle must have active Sirius subscription, or RSE or external CD changer* (See Footnotes)
» Supports any Smartphone or Tablet with A2DP Profile
» New: Supports aptX™ codec which ensures higher quality audio over Bluetooth.
» New: Bluetooth 5.0 high-speed transmission ensures audio data is transmitted without loss
» Auto-reconnect when entering vehicle.
» Listen to turn-by-turn directions as you drive
» Stream internet music services such as Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn etc.
» Connects to 10-pin port on radio
[These issues or circumstances may affect compatibility of this product with your radio or vehicle]
1. Works in 2002-08 Chrysler vehicles in drop-down with either remote CD changer, RSE or active Sirius subscription (not for expired subscription)
2. At least one of the aforementioned factory options (CD Changer, RSE or Active Sirius subscription) required.
3. If Sirius subscription has expired, vehicle has no CD Changer or RSE; purchase our BLU-CHRY02 instead.
4. Connects to 10-pin socket on radio.
5. 2004-Up REF, REC, RAQ, RAR, RAK, REG radios are NOT compatible.
» Main module (3.5"x 2.5"x 1")
» Connecting harness with 10-Pin male/female plugs
» Accessory wire with T-Tap
Avoid costly returns prior to odering. Click to review your Installation instructions and FAQ.
Footnotes: [See drop-down for reference]
* All vehicles must have remote CD changer, RSE, or active Sirius subscription Will not work if Sirius has expired.
** Must be subscribed to Sirius service.
1. Works in vehicles with slave CD changer or Active Sirius subscription or RSE (must have at least one option).
2. This module does not ship same day. It must first be assembled (built) after which it is then shipped using shipping method selected at checkout.