Looking for a simple way to connect/play smartphone and other devices on Chrysler OE radios?
The CHRY02-AUX auxiliary input adapter allows users to connect and play portable audio devices on select factory radios in 2002-07 Chrysler, Dodge & Jeep by converting the 10-pin socket on the back of the radio (reserved for remote CD changer, Sirius radio or RSE); into a 3.5mm (1/8") input jack. Once installed, users are able to connect their portable audio devices (e.g. Smartphone, MP3, DVD player, XM radio kits, iPod, Zune and more) and because it connects directly to the radio (Not modulated), playback is of excellent quality and fidelity.
» Direct connection to factory radio via 10-pin port.
» Easily adds CD quality playback from iPods, Smartphones, Laptops, DVD players, MP3 players and more.
» Aux input selectable from Mode button on radio face.
» Plug-n-play connection to radio in less than 10 minutes.
[These issues or circumstances may affect compatibility of this product with your radio or vehicle]
1. Compatible 2002-07 OE radio must have a "Mode" button + Disc "Up/down" arrows on present 1&5 and 10-PIN socket. Click here for sample radio.
2. Compatible with European (export) radio code "RAD" part number: P56038585AO with "CD-C" button on faceplate.
3. Compatible with Chrysler RB1 navigation radio with "CD/AUX" button on faceplate.
4. Also compatible with European REK (Model number: P05091610AD)
5. Chrysler RB3, RB4, RAH, RBQ and 2004-Up REF, REC, RAQ, RAR, RAK, REG radio codes are NOT compatible (Code located on radio faceplate)
6. Factory options such as CD changer, Sirius radio, Rear DVD (if present) must be disconnected.
7. Chrysler radios with 8-PIN socket and "CDC-C" button requires our CHRY98-AUX
If you prefer Bluetooth (wireless) music streaming; purchase our BLU-CHRY02 instead.
» Auxiliary input adapter x 1
» Fee 3.5mm male-male audio cable (3 ft. long) x1
Avoid costly returns prior to ordering. Read your Installation guide and Frequently ask questions.
1. 2001 radios with CD-C button (except "RAD" radio code) requires our CHRY98-AUX.
2. This module does not ship same day. It must first be assembled (built) after which it is then shipped using shipping method selected at checkout.