Upgrade radio and car you love to support Bluetooth music streaming features only available in newer cars.
While it is true that due to their lack of support for more attractive modern media formats, many have replaced their factory radio, but those adamant about hanging on to the original radio we offer a line of adapters sure to open up a lot of different options for listening to music and other audio content. The BLU-CHRY02 upgrades select 2002-08 Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge CD changer controlling radios to support A2DP enabled devices such as Smartphone, Tablets, Kindles, Laptops etc. After a one time pairing session, you are on your way to enjoying those music apps, turn-by-turn directions and more on the car system all without wires. This clean solution leaves no wires or clutter on or around the dash and is the accessory you want if looking for wireless connectivity without investing in a new stereo.
» For Rounded face radios with Mode button
» Supports any Smartphone or Tablet with A2DP profile
» Auto-reconnect when entering vehicle.
» Listen to turn-by-turn directions as you drive
» Stream internet music services such as Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn etc.
» Replaces remote Changer/Sirius radio option
» Access A2DP device by pressing Mode button on radio
» Optional Bluetooth Wireless Remote Control
[These issues or circumstances may affect compatibility of this product with your radio or vehicle]
1. Compatible with select 2002-08 Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Plymouth models listed in drop-down.
2. Compatible radio must have a "Rounded face". "Disk ^" on preset # 1, and preset #5 and "MODE" or "CD/AUX" button (RB1 radio) (see detailed images)
3. Also compatible with Chrysler RAD radio code with "CD-C" button and 10-pin port
4. Radios CD/Sirius port. (8-pin CD port radios requires our BLU-CHRY98)
5. Factory CD changer or Satellite radio (if present), must be disconnected.
6. NOT compatible with: “RAH”, "REK", “REV”, "RBQ" radio codes.
7. 2004-Up REF, REC, RAQ, RAR, RAK, REG radio codes are NOT compatible. See our AAi-CHY or similar.
» Main Unit (3.5"x 3.25"x 1")
» 10-Pin installation harness
» Optional Bluetooth Wireless remote control (to add to cart, use tick box)
Avoid costly returns. Click to read these Installation instructions and Frequent Asked Questions.
1. 2001 radios with CD-C button (except "RAD" radio code) requires our BLU-CHRY98.
2. Supports music streaming only. Not for Hands-Free Calls.
3. This kit must first be assembled (built) after which it is then shipped using shipping method selected at checkout.