Upgrade radio and car you love to support Bluetooth music streaming features only available in newer cars.
Tired of listening to repetitive playlists and seemingly endless run of commercials? While it is true that due to their lack of support for more attractive modern media formats, many have replaced the factory radio, but for those adamant about hanging on to the original radio, we offer a line of adapters sure to open up a lot of different options for listening to music and other audio content. The BLU-CHRY02 upgrades select 2002-08 Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge CD changer controlling radios to support A2DP enabled devices such as Smartphone, Tablets, Kindles, Laptops etc. After a one time pairing session, find yourself enjoying the music apps, turn-by-turn directions and more on the car system all without wires. This clean solution leaves no wires or clutter on or around the dash and is the accessory you want if looking for wireless connectivity without investing in a new stereo or altering the dashboard.
» For rounded face radios with Mode button and CD changer controls
» Supports any Smartphone or Tablet with A2DP profile
» Auto-reconnect when entering vehicle.
» Listen to turn-by-turn directions as you drive
» Stream internet music services such as Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn etc.
» Replaces remote Changer/Sirius radio option
» Access A2DP device by pressing Mode button on radio
» Optional Bluetooth wireless remote control
[These issues or circumstances may affect compatibility of this product with your radio or vehicle]
1. Compatible with select 2002-08 Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Plymouth models listed in drop-down.
2. Works on "Rounded face"radios with "Disk ^" (up/down) on preset # 1/5, plus a "MODE" or "CD/AUX" button (RB1 radio) (Click here or detailed images)
3. Also compatible with Chrysler RAD radio code with "CD-C" button and 10-pin port
4. Connects to radio 10-pin CD changer/Sirius port. (Radios with 8-pin CD port requires our BLU-CHRY98)
5. Factory CD changer and/or Satellite radio (if present), must be disconnected.
6. Chrysler “RAH”, "REK", "RBQ" and 2004-Up REF, REC, RAQ, RAR, RAK, REG radio codes are NOT compatible.
» Main module (3.25"x 2"x 1.25")
» 10-Pin installation cable with ACC wire (2ft.)
» Optional Bluetooth wireless remote control (tick box above to add to cart)
Avoid costly returns. Click to read these Installation instructions and frequent asked questions.
1. 2001 radios with CD-C button (except "RAD" radio code) requires our BLU-CHRY98.
2. Supports music streaming only. Not for Hands-Free Calls.
3. This kit must first be assembled (built) after which it is then shipped using shipping method selected at checkout.