Stream Music from smartphone into Chrysler vehicles with CD changer or active SiriusXM subscription or RSE.
That's right! If your 2002-08 Chrysler, Jeep or Dodge has Active Sirius Subscription or CD changer in lower dash, armrest, trunk/hatch etc. and want to stream music from smartphone without replacing these options read on, otherwise click here
The A2D-CHRY02 upgrades Chrysler audio system to support new technology without forfeiting the original radio , CD Changer or SiriusXM subscription. This Bluetooth receiver uses the 10-pin CD Changer/SiriusXM port on radio to provide the best sound quality for internet music stream, turn-by-turn directions, favorite podcasts on your daily commute or leisure drive and unlike other adapters; the required CD changer or SiriusXM Subscription remains operational. This clean solution leaves no wires on or around the dash and is the accessory you want if looking for audio streaming connectivity without investing in a new radio, or sacrificing the CD changer or Sirius XM subscription.
» Vehicle must have active Sirius subscription, or RSE or external CD changer* (See Footnotes)
» Supports any Smartphone or Tablet with A2DP Profile
» Supports APTx APTx-ll (low latency) which provides higher quality audio music streaming.
» Auto-reconnect when entering vehicle.
» Listen to turn-by-turn directions as you drive
» Stream internet music services such as Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn etc.
» Connects to 10-pin port on radio
[These issues or circumstances may affect compatibility of this product with your radio or vehicle]
1. Works in 2002-08 Chrysler listed in drop-down with either remote CD changer, RSE or Active SiriusXM Subscription (not for expired subscription)
2. At least one of the aforementioned factory options (CD Changer, RSE or Active SiriusXM Subscription) required.
3. If SiriusXM Subscription has expired, vehicle has no CD Changer or RSE; purchase our BLU-CHRY02 instead.
4. Connects to 10-pin port on radio.
5. 2004-Up REF, REC, RAQ, RAR, RAK, REG Radios are NOT compatible. See the AAi-CHY or similar.
» Main module (3.5"x 2.5"x 1")
» Connecting harness with 10-Pin male/female plugs
» Accessory wire with T-Tap
Avoid costly returns. Click to review your Installation instructions and FAQ prior to ordering.
Footnotes: [See drop-down for reference]
* All vehicles must have remote CD changer, RSE, or active SiriusXM subscription (will not work if xm has expired).
1. Works if vehicle has slave CD changer or Active SiriusXM subscription or RSE (must have at least one option).
2. Supports music streaming. Not for Hands-Free calls.