New hands-free laws are in effect in many states and if your 2003-07 Cadillac CTS or SRX has an XM Tuner module, the A2DIY-CTSx Bluetooth kit is for you!
That's right, The A2DIY-CTSx kit upgrades Cadillac CTS and SRX with XM Tuner module to support Bluetooth features only available on newer cars. Hands-free Profile (HFP) is not only less distracting than trying to juggle a phone while steering but also the only legal way to do it in many states. Music streaming (A2DP) allows users to wirelessly play internet music, listen to turn-by-turn directions and more. XM radio retention if subscribed to XM that option remains active but if expired, an Aux input jack is provided for uses to connect and play their portable audio devices (e.g. MP3 players, Satellite radio kits, iPods etc.) The included smart remote allows users to change tracks, play/pause, adjust device volume etc. while keeping eyes on the road. An optional USB "Fast charging" port is available to keep devices charged. After initial pairing, the module (hidden behind the dash) automatically connects/disconnects upon entering/existing vehicle. How can i confirm vehicle has required XM Tuner module? Simply press radio's "BAND" button repeatedly until XM is displayed, if only AM, FM is displayed; vehicle does not have required XM tuner module and will require our A2DIY-CTS instead.
Avoid costly returns. Please read these installation instructions and FAQ's prior to ordering.
» Bluetooth® 4.1 (for music streaming (A2DP) and Hands-Free (HPF) profiles.
» Supports aptX™, MP3, AAC and SBC audio codecs ensures higher quality audio encoders over Bluetooth.
» Quick and easy installation in less then 30 minutes.
» Auto-pair/un-pair upon entering/exiting vehicle.
» Listen to turn-by-turn directions as you drive
» Stream internet music services such as Pandora, Spotify, Apple music and more.
» Connects to 8-pin port on the back of radio.
» Option to retain XM playback (if subscribed)-- Select from options in drop-down
» New! Media button
» Optional "Fast charging" USB port to keep devices charged while on the road
[To avoid costly returns, It is important to observe all requirements, warnings and install guide information prior to purchase.]
1. Works in 2003-07 CTS and 2004-06 SRX with XM Tuner module (XM module required regardless of subscription status.)
2. To verify compatibility: Press "BAND" button repeatedly until XM is displayed. if only AM, FM is displayed, this module will not work in your vehicle.
3. To retain XM subscription, select "Subscribed" otherwise select "Not subscribed". (XM tuner required regardless of subscription status)
4. Works on CTS navigation and non-navigation radios
5. Works on SRX without navigation only (*SRX with navigation radios are NOT compatible)
6. Installs and connects behind the dash.
» Main Module x1 (3" L x 2" W x 1" H)
» Installation harness x1
» Push button on 6 ft. cable x1
» Microphone with visor clip on 10 ft. cable x1
» 3 ft. 3.5mm male-male aux cable (non-subscribers only) x1
» Accessory wire (Bose radios only) (5 ft.)
» Media button with steering wheel holder
» Optional: USB "Fast charging" Kit (click installation instructions for details)
1. Connects to the back of the radio. Click installation guide for details.
2. *Not compatible with SRX navigation radios.
3. This kit must first be assembled (built) after which it is then shipped using shipping method selected at checkout.