Connect and play portable audio devices in Jaguar X100 and X308 with CD changer.
Many Jaguar owners are turned away, suggest they change the stereo or offered an expensive option just to be able to play a portable audio device in their cars. With the AUX-JAGR, users can connect and play portable audio devices (e.g. iPod, Smartphone, Tablet, MP3 player etc.) on the factory sound system so long as vehicle has a working CD changer. This affordable solution connects directly to audio system at the CD changer plug in trunk/boot and as a result the best sound quality is achieved. With the many portable music sources available, sacrificing CD changer playback should be an easy decision however; to retain CD changer playback, purchase our JAG-CDR instead.
Avoid costly returns. Click to review your Installation instructions and FAQ prior to ordering.
[These issues or circumstances may affect compatibility of our product with your radio or vehicle.]
1. Works in 1997-06 x100 Standard or Premium systems with CD changer (connects to CD changer in trunk/boot)
2. Works in 1998-03 x308 Standard or Premium systems with CD changer (connects to changer in trunk/boot)
3. CD changer (required) remains connected but will NO longer play. Purchase our JAG-CD or JAG-CDR to retain CD changer playback.
» Auxiliary input adapter (2.65" x 2" x 1.25") x 1
» 3.5mm male to male audio cable (12 ft.) x1
[ See drop-down for reference]
Connects to changer plug in trunk/boot or hatch. (will not function if connected to radio)
**1997 VIN#812317 and above, otherwise purchase our AUX-JAG97
1. Control audio device using its built-in control. Radio/steering wheel buttons (except volume ) do not apply.
2. Connects to CD changer plug in trunk/boot or hatch. Our AUX-JAG connects at the radio in non-amplified systems only.