The revolutionary iSGM571 Integration Solution seamlessly integrates iPod™, HD/Sirius Radio™, Bluetooth technology and many other portable media products into the factory audio system—without losing any of the factory features and controls. Unlike many integration solutions, the iSGM571 retains OEM satellite radio, rear-seat entertainment controls and key driver convenience features to deliver a seamless user experience in most vehicles. The iSGM571 works with the iPhone and all iPod versions that use the standard 30-pin dock connector and provides dual iPod control from either the click wheel or the factory radio buttons, allowing users to track forward and back for songs and browse by Artist, Playlist, Genre, and Album. If controlled from the radio buttons, this information is displayed on the Radio screen for easy navigation. In addition to the iPod the Gateway also is capable of the following Add - Ons:
1. HD Radio: receive HD radio stations that can not be received with a standard tuner. Unlike Satellite radio, HD Radio has no monthly subscription fees and users enjoy crystal-clear AM and FM reception and expanded content with exciting new formats. (HDRT tuner sold separately)
2. Sirius/XM Satellite Radio: Requires separate sold Sirius Tuner SC-C1 + iSSR11 harness OR XM Tuner SVX100/200 + ISSR12 harness
3. Bluetooth Supports hands-free calling on the iPhone 3G, 3Gs & 4G(s),5. The iSBT21 Bluetooth adapter is required (sold separately)
The total evolution of iSimple’s next generation iSGM571 iPod interface integrates completely in all vehicles listed on this APPLICATION GUIDE and pull-down menu below. Click here for VIDEO DEMONSTRATION.
• Charges the iPod's™ internal battery.
• Ability to display artist name, song title, album title, Playlist name on Radio screen.
• Retains factory installed Satellite Radio, Rear Seat Entertainment system (exceptions below- see application guide).
• HD Radio Ready.
• Sirius Radio Ready.
• Bluetooth Ready.
• Controls include track forward, track back, fast forward, rewind, shuffle and repeat
• Audio feed directly into the factory radio to retain digital sound quality
• Compatible with all 30-pin iPods & iPhones. Apple's new Lightning connector requires an adapter
• Browse iPod by: Song, Artist, Album, Genre, Playlist.
[These issues or circumstances may affect compatibility of our product with your radio or vehicle.]
1. Compatible with select 2006-Up GM LAN (29-Bit) Radios with a "CAT" + "BAND" button combination OR "XM" button to be compatible.
2. Works in conjunction with GM options such as (Sat radio, OnStar, CD Changer, DVD RSE etc.) These options are not compromised.
3. Installation requires the PGHGM1 vehicle specific harness (included).
4. Read the USER MANUAL/INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
» iSGM571 interface adapter x 1
» iPod dock connecting cable (PODCBLBM-5V) x1 (11 ft. long)
» Auxiliary input cable (PX35RCA) x1
» Instruction Manual/Installation instructions x1
» PGHGM1 (14/16-pin) vehicle specific harness x1.
» Warranty Information sheet x 1
8-PIN Mini-DIN Inputs (left)
Connect the iPod (Port 1), The HDRT OR PXAMGSR OR Aux cable PX35RCA (Port 2).
DIP Switches (center)
Set according to installation manual.
USB Connector (right)
Use to connect the iSGM571 to a computer to update software.
24-pin Molex connector
Connects to the vehicle specific harness: PGHGM1