The PA20-GM is USASpec first iPod adapter for GM 29-bit LAN vehicles including Cadillac, Buick, Chevrolet, Hummer, GMC, Saturn, Pontiac etc. The revolutionary PA20-GM OEM Integration Solution seamlessly integrates iPod™ and Auxiliary input into the factory audio system—without losing any of the factory features and controls. Unlike many integration solutions, the PA20-GM retains OEM satellite radio, rear-seat entertainment controls and key driver convenience features to deliver a seamless user experience in most vehicles. (See footnotes). The PA20-GM works with the iPhone and all iPod versions that use the standard 30-pin dock connector (Mini, Nano, Touch, Classic, iPhone, Video, Photo) and provides dual iPod control from either the clickwheel or the factory radio buttons, allowing users to track forward and back for songs and browse by Artist, Playlist, Genre, and Album. If controlled from the radio buttons, this information is displayed on the Radio screen for easy navigation.
• Charges the iPod's™ internal battery.
• Ability to display artist name, song title, album title, Playlist name on Radio screen.
• Retains (does not disable) factory installed Satellite Radio, Rear Seat Entertainment system.
• Controls include track forward, track back, fast forward, rewind, shuffle and repeat
• Audio feed directly into the factory radio to retain digital sound quality
• Full control of iPod using factory radio buttons and/or steering wheel controls.
• Compatible with all 30-pin iPods & iPhones. Apple's new Lightning connector requires an adapter
• Browse iPod by: Song, Artist, Album, Genre, Playlist.
[Please read all requirements and warnings below prior to purchasing this part]
1. Compatible with select 2006-10 GM LAN Radios listed in the drop-down menu below or in this APPLICATION GUIDE
2. Compatible vehicles must have an XM Tuner otherwise an optional cable is needed (sold separately) See footnotes.
3. Works with GM options such as (Sat radio, OnStar, CD Changer, DVD RSE etc.)
4. Click here for review your USER MANUAL/INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
» PA20-GM interface adapter x 1
» iPod dock (CB-PA105) cable x1 (4 ft. long)
» CB-EXL extension cable x1
» Instruction Manual/Installation instructions x1
» CB-GML harness x1
» Warranty Information sheet x 1
[See drop-down for reference ]
* Non-Navigation Radios Only.
¹ Requires CB-GL29 cable if NOT equipped with XM Tuner.
² Requires optional CB-GL11 cable if NOT equipped with XM Tuner.