With the USB-35 Kit, your AUX2CAR is able to support Apple Lighting devices.
If you've outgrown the basic 3.5mm plug or RCA AUX2CAR (PXDX) inputs, the USB-35 add-on kit allows the AUX2CAR to support any Apple IOS device including iPod, iPhone and iPad. Custom install to the dash panel, center console or under-dash, the USB-35 becomes an easy and convenient complement to the AUX2CAR audio connection and provides peace of mind and convenient playback and charging while on the road.
» Play and charge Apple IOS devices (except Nano 7G)
» Stream music from popular sites like Spotify, Pandora, YouTube etc
» Listen to apps (e.g. GPS) on the car speakers
» Control the audio device from its built-in controls (Radio buttons will not operate audio device)
» Retain original look and feel of dashboard components
» Plug-n-play (no wire splicing or cutting)
» USB-A socket conveniently mounted on or in the dash
» High Current charging to 2.5A 5V
[These issues or circumstances may affect compatibility of our product with your radio or vehicle.]
1. Compatible with the AUX2CAR (PXDX ,PXDX2, PXDP*, PXDXBMW, AAi-MAZ (MAZASX), PAC (AUX-BOX), NEO AUXIN (v6) adapters only (See Footnotes)
2. Works only on AUX2CAR 8-PIN DIN connector next to 8-dip switches. Will not work on AUX2CAR 8-pin mini-din or other adapters regardless of appearance.--See pictures below.
3. Plug-n-play installation.
» USB Digital Converter x 1
» Dash mount USB-A female terminal/cable (3 ft.) x1
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. My factory radio (Honda, Volvo, Nissan, BMW etc) has an 8-pin DIN just like USB-35, will this work?
It will fit (physically) but it will NOT work because the USB-35 is wired exclusively to iSimple, PAC, Peripheral and NEO Standards. The answer is NO!!
2. What if i did not take the time to inspect my adapter and ordered the wrong part. Can i return it?
Failing to inspect your adapter prior to ordering means there is a 50% chance to get it right. Save time and money by inspecting your AUX2CAR ensuring it has an 8-pin DIN not mini-din connector.
Footnotes (see drop-down for reference)
* All compatible AUX2CAR or iPod2car must have an 8-Pin DIN (not mini-din) connector as seen above.
1. Not a universal (one size fits all) solution— specific to AUX2CAR (PXDX) adapters. Check before purchasing.
2. An original Apple charging cable is required. Knock-off charging cables may work intermittently or not at all.