Take smartphone application and other digital content on the road thanks to the A2D-STS music streaming receiver.
Your STS may be factory equipped with hands-free calling kit, but lack support for music streaming, so what do you do to listen to the tons of music content and applications on smartphone while on the road? In the past most would opt for and FM Modulator a wired auxiliary adapter but why bother with wires when you can go wireless? That's right! if your 2005-11 Cadillac STS is equipped with an XM Tuner module (regardless of subscription status), the A2D-STS Bluetooth music streaming module allows any Bluetooth enabled device to stream directly into vehicles audio system via the XM port. Installation is quick and simple requiring connecting module to the XM port on the CD or DVD radio, pairing audio device. Once complete, user is able to stream Apple music, Pandora and other online music services, audio books, turn-by-turn directions if navigating and more. This clean solution leaves no wires or clutter on or around the dash and is a welcome solution for 2005-11 Cadillac STS owners with XM tuner module whether subscription is active or expired with option to retain XM (if subscribed).
Avoid costly returns. Click to review your installation instructions and Frequent Asked Questions prior to ordering.
» Supports any Smartphone, Tablet with A2DP Profile (Not for hands-free calls)- See our A2DIY-STS
» Factory Hands-free calling kit (if equipped) remains operational
» Quick and easy installation in less than 15 minutes.
» Auto-pairing/un-pairing upon entering/existing vehicle.
» Listen to turn-by-turn directions as you drive
» Stream internet music services such as Pandora, Spotify etc.
» Connects to factory radio 16-pin XM port.
» Option to retain XM playback (if subscribed)
» Optional wireless remote control
[These issues or circumstances may affect compatibility of this product with your radio or vehicle]
1. Works in 2005-11 STS with XM Tuner module (Not for other model/years or vehicles without XM Tuner)
2. To check if vehicle has XM Tuner: Press "BAND" button repeatedly to cycle through AM/FM/XM. If only AM/FM appears, vehicle does NOT have XM Tuner and not compatible.
3. Option to retain XM subscription (also works if subscription has expired). Make selection from drop-down above.
4. Connects to radio's 16-pin connector.
5. Compatible with both the 6 disc DVD Navigation and 6 disc CD changer radio with XM tuner module (See additional images above).
6. All display and control information remain with audio device (e.g. Smartphone). Radio buttons (except volume) or display do not apply.
» Main module x1 (2" L x 2" W x 1" H)
» 16-pin installation harness x1
» Optional Wireless remote control (Click installation instructions below for details)
[See drop-down for reference]
If subscription has expired but plan to renew later on; select "Subscribed" otherwise XM will not play upon renewal.
1. To verify vehicle has required XM Tuner module: press "BAND" button repeatedly. If XM appears, vehicle has required XM Tuner.
2. Retains XM subscription and also works if subscription has expired. (If expired with plans to renew in the future, select "Active XM" from the option)
3. Support music streaming. Does not support Hands-Free calls (HFP)