Take smartphone application and other digital content on the road thanks to the A2D-STS music streaming receiver.
Your STS may be factory equipped with hands-free calling kit, but lack support for music streaming, so what do you do to listen to the tons of music content and applications on smartphone while on the road? In the past most would opt for and FM Modulator or wired auxiliary adapter but why bother with wires when you can go wireless? That's right! if your 2005-11 Cadillac STS has an XM Tuner module (with or without subscription); the A2D-STS Bluetooth music streaming module allows any Bluetooth enabled device to stream directly into vehicles audio system via the XM port. Installation is quick and simple requiring connecting module to the XM port on the CD or DVD radio, pairing audio device. Once complete, user is able to stream Apple music, Pandora and other online music services, audio books, turn-by-turn directions if navigating and more. All controls and display functions remain with audio device- Cadillac display and radio buttons (except volume) do not apply. This clean solution leaves no wires or clutter on or around the dash and is a welcome solution for 2005-11 Cadillac STS owners with XM tuner module whether subscription is active or expired and includes option to retain XM playback (if subscribed).
Avoid costly returns. Please read these installation instructions and Frequent Asked Questions prior to ordering.
» Supports any Smartphone, Tablet with A2DP Profile (Not for hands-free calls)- See our A2DIY-STS
» Factory Hands-free calling kit (if equipped) remains operational
» Quick and easy installation in less than 15 minutes.
» Auto-pairing/un-pairing upon entering/existing vehicle.
» Listen to turn-by-turn directions as you drive
» Stream internet music services such as Pandora, Spotify etc.
» Connects to AM/FM radio 16-pin XM port.
» Option to retain XM playback (if subscribed)
» Optional: wireless remote control
[These issues or circumstances may affect compatibility of this product with your radio or vehicle]
1. Works in 2005-11 STS with an XM Tuner module. (Not for other model/years or vehicles without XM Tuner module)
2. To check if vehicle has required XM Tuner module: Press "BAND" button repeatedly to cycle through AM/FM/XM. If only AM/FM appears, vehicle does NOT have XM Tuner and not compatible.
3. The A2D-STS is also able to retain XM subscription (also works if subscription has expired). Make selection from drop-down above.
4. Connects to AM/FM/ radio's 16-pin XM port.
5. Works on both the 6 disc DVD Navigation and 6 disc CD changer radios with XM tuner module (XM module installed in remote area).
6. All display and control information remain with audio device (e.g. Smartphone). Factory radio buttons (except volume) and display do not apply.
» Main module x1 (2" L x 2" W x 1" H)
» 16-pin installation harness x1
» Optional Wireless remote control (Click installation instructions below for details)
[See drop-down for reference]
*If subscription has expired but plan to renew later on; select "Subscribed" otherwise XM will not play upon renewal.
1. To verify vehicle has required XM Tuner module: press "BAND" button repeatedly. If XM appears, vehicle has required XM Tuner.
2. Retains XM subscription and also works if subscription has expired. (If expired with plans to renew in the future, select "Subscribed" from the option)
3. Support music streaming. Not for Hands-Free calls (HFP)
4. This kit must first be assembled after which it is then shipped using shipping method selected at checkout.