1st Generation STS owners may take smartphone application and other digital content on the road thanks to the A2D-STS streaming module.
Your 1st generation Cadillac STS still runs great and may even include optional hands-free calling kit, but no support for music streaming. So what do you do with tons of digital music content and applications while on the road? If your 1st generation (2005-11) Cadillac STS has an XM module (U2K) with or without subscription; the A2D-STS allows any Bluetooth enabled smart device to stream directly into vehicles audio system via the XM port. Installation is simply and fast requiring connecting module to the 16-pin XM socket on AM/FM/CD or AM/FM/DVD radio and pairing smart device. Once complete, user is able to stream Apple music, Pandora and other online music services, audio books, turn-by-turn directions and more. All controls and display functions remain with smart device. Cadillac radio display and control buttons (except volume) do not apply. This clean solution leaves no wires or clutter on or around the dash and is a welcome solution for 2005-11 Cadillac STS owners with XM module (U2K option) active or expired subscription. If active, purchase module option (Subscribed) so that subscription remain operational.
Avoid costly returns prior to purchase. Read your installation guide and Frequently asked questions.
» Supports any Smartphone, Tablet with A2DP profile. Not for hands-free calls- Purchase our A2DIY-STS is Hands-free is preferred.
» Factory Hands-free calling kit (if equipped) remains operational
» Quick and easy installation in less than 15 minutes.
» Auto-pairing/un-pairing upon entering/existing vehicle.
» Listen to turn-by-turn directions as you drive
» Stream internet music services such as Pandora, Spotify etc.
» Connects to the 16-pin XM socket on AM/FM/CD or AM/FM/DVD radio
» Option to retain XM playback (if subscribed)
» Optional: wireless remote control for audio device (does not control radio functions)
[These issues or circumstances may affect compatibility of this product with your radio or vehicle]
1. Works on the 2005-11 Cadillac STS DVD navigation and 6-disc changer radios with XM module (U2K package) Will not work if XM module (U2K) is missing.
2. How to check for required XM module? Press radio "BAND" button to switch between FM, AM & XM. If only FM & AM appears; vehicle does not have XM module and not compatible.
3. Works if subscribed to XM and also works if subscription has expired. (Vehicle must have XM module).
4. Connects to 16-pin XM socket on AM/FM/CD or AM/FM/DVD radio behind dashboard
5. Works on 6 disc DVD navigation and 6 disc CD changer radios with U2K RPO option. (XM module)
6. All display and control information remain with audio device (e.g. Smartphone). Factory radio buttons (except volume) and display do not apply.
» Bluetooth module (2" x 2" x 1"- not subscribed) or (3.5" x 2.6" x"1- subscribed) x1
» 16-pin installation harness x1
» Optional wireless remote control (Click installation instructions below for details)
[See drop-down for reference]
*If subscription has expired but plan to renew later on; select "Subscribed" otherwise XM will not play upon renewal.
1. To verify vehicle has required XM module: press "BAND" button repeatedly. If XM appears, vehicle has required XM module.
2. Retains XM subscription and also works if subscription has expired. (If expired with plans to renew in the future, select "Subscribed" from the option in drop-down)
3. This module does not ship same day. It must first be assembled after which it is then shipped using shipping method selected at checkout.