Connect and play portable audio devices in Jaguar X308 and X100 with CD changer.
Many Jaguar owners are turned away, suggest installing a new radio or offered an expensive option just to be able to connect and play portable audio devices on the factory system. With the AUX-JAG, users can connect and play their portable audio device (e.g. iPod, Smartphone, Tablet, MP3 player etc.) on the factory sound system so long as vehicle has a working CD changer. This affordable solution connects to radio behind the dash and as a result the best sound quality is achieved. With the many portable music sources available, sacrificing CD changer should be an easy decision, however; to retain CD changer playback, purchase our JAG-CD instead.
Avoid costly returns. Click to review your Installation instructions and Frequent asked questions.
[Please read and understand the following requirements must be met.]
1. Works in 1997-06 x100 with standard audio system and CD changer in trunk/boot. Connects behind radio or purchase our AUX-JAGR which connects to CD changer.
2. Works in 1998-03 X308 with standard audio system and CD changer in trunk/boot or purchase our AUX-JAGR which connects to CD changer.
3. CD changer (required) remains connected but will NO longer play or purchase our JAG-CD to retain CD changer playback.
» Auxiliary input adapter (2.65" x 2" x 1.25") x 1
» Free 3 ft. 3.5mm Audio cable x1
[ See drop-down for reference]
Connects to the back of the radio (will not work if connected at CD changer in trunk/hatch).
*1997 VIN#812317 and above (otherwise see our AUX-JAG97
1. Control audio device from its built-in controls. Jaguar radio buttons (except volume) do not apply.
2. Works in non-premium (no amplifier) systems and connects to radio.
3. This item requires assembly (built) after which it is shipped using shipping method selected at checkout.