Connect and play portable audio devices in Jaguar X308 and X100 with CD changer.
Many Jaguar owners are turned away, suggest installing a new radio or offered an expensive option just to be able to connect and play portable audio devices on the factory system. With the AUX-JAG, users can connect and play their portable audio device (e.g. iPod, Smartphone, Tablet, MP3 player etc.) on the factory sound system so long as vehicle has a working CD changer. This affordable solution connects directly to radio behind the dash and as a result the best sound quality is achieved. With the many portable music sources available, sacrificing CD changer should be an easy decision, however; to retain CD changer playback, purchase our JAG-CD instead.
Avoid costly returns. Click to review your Installation instructions and Frequent asked questions.
[Please read and understand the following requirements must be met.]
1. Works in 1997* - 99 XK (X100) standard or premium audio system and CD changer in trunk/hatch. (Connects to radio).
2. Works in 2000- 06 XK (X100) standard audio system only with CD changer in trunk/boot. (Connects to radio).
3. Works in 1998 - 03 XJ (X308) standard audio system only with CD changer in trunk/hatch. (Connects to radio).
4. Required CD changer must be in working order, remain connected but will no longer play. Purchase our JAG-CD to retain CD changer playback.
5. As an alternate, purchase our AUX-JAGR which connects to CD changer in trunk or hatch
» Auxiliary input adapter (2.65" x 2" x 1.25") x 1
» Free 3 ft. 3.5mm Audio cable x1
[ See drop-down for reference]
*Late 1997 XK8 (X100) with Ai-Net plug . Early 1997 XK8 with 8-pin DIN plug requires our AUX-JAG97
1. Connects to the back of the radio. Will not function if connected at CD changer plug in trunk/hatch.
2. Not for 2000-up Premium audio systems.
3. This adapter must first be assembled (built) after which time it is then shipped using shipping method selected at checkout.