Did you know you can stream music from Smartphone without changing the original radio in your American classic?
As you may already know, Apple is not the only one ditching the headphone jack but you don't have to ditch the original C5 radio in order to keep up! The BLU-C5 kit adds wireless music streaming to the C5 Corvette original Theftlock AM/FM/CD or AM/FM/Tape radio. That's right!! The BLU-C5 provides high quality wire-free playback for internet music, audio books, GPS and and other important application most would like to enjoy while on the road. This clean solution leaves no wires on or around the dash and is the accessory you want if looking for wireless music streaming connectivity without investing in a new radio or altering the look and feel of dashboard components. For added convenience an optional wireless remote control and USB charging port can be added (Click installation guide below for details). The BLU-C5 is ideal for vehicles without 12-disc changer (in trunk or hatch), but for those with optional 12-disc changer, purchase our A2D-C5 instead or simply disconnect the changer.
» Supports A2DP (music streaming) profile from any Smartphone, Tablet.
Our A2DIY-C5 supports both music streaming and hands-free profile.
» Connects directly to factory radio behind the dash OR (if pre-wired); to 10-pin CD changer plug in trunk or hatch (Not FM modulated)
» Auto-pair/un-pair upon entering/exiting vehicle.
» Enjoy Apple music, turn by turn directions, music internet sites such as Pandora, Spotify etc. (not for Bluetooth Hands-free calls)
» Ideal for those who prefer a wireless connection for Smartphone, Tablet, Kindle etc.
» Optional wireless remote control (tick check box to add to order)
» Optional charging port (click installation guide link below for details)
[It is important for everyone to observe all requirements, warnings and install guide below prior to purchase.]
1. Exclusive to 1997-04 Corvette (C5) with original factory radio
2. Factory Theftlock radio must have either a "TAPE AUX" OR "CD AUX" button
3. All controls and display remain with audio device. C5 radio display or buttons (except volume) do not apply
4. Does not impair the single CD player or cassette radio, however 12-disc changer in trunk/hatch must be disconnected.
5. To retain 12-disc multi-disc changer playback, purchase our A2D-C5 instead.
6. Connects to radio using the PXHGM4 harness OR to 10-pin plug in trunk/hatch using the PXHGM2 harness -- your choice. Click installation guide link below for all the details.
» Bluetooth module x1 (3"x 3"x 1.5")
» Installation harness (PXHGM2 OR PXHGM4) x1
» Add-a-fuse Mini-Tap with 5A fuse x1 (with PXHGM2 harness)
» Optional wireless remote control (Click installation guide link below for details)
» Optional USB charging Kit (Click installation guide link below for details)
Avoid costly returns. Click to review your Installation guide and Frequently Asked Questions.
[ See drop-down for reference]
* PXHGM4 harness includes new circuit to allow module to continue play after ignition switch has been turned off, and no longer require running accessory wire to fuse panel.
1. Connects to radio OR 10-pin plug in trunk or hatch. CD changer (if present) must be disconnected. To retain changer purchase our A2D-C5 instead.
2. Supports music streaming. Not for hands-free calls (HFP). To add Hands-free capabilities, purchase our A2DIY-C5 instead.
3. This item must be assembled and shipped using shipping method selected at checkout.