Upgrade radio and car you love to support Bluetooth music streaming features only available in newer cars.
Tired of listening to repetitive playlists and seemingly endless run of radio commercials? While it is true that due to their lack of support for more attractive modern media formats, many older Chrysler owners have replaced the factory radio; but those adamant about hanging on to the original radio, we offer a line of adapters sure to open up lots of different options for listening to music and other audio content. The BLU-CHRY02 upgrades select 2002-08 Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge CD changer controlling radios to support A2DP enabled devices such as Smartphone, Tablets, Kindles, Laptops etc. After a one time pairing session, find yourself enjoying music apps, turn-by-turn directions and more on the car system. This clean solution leaves no wires or clutter on or around the dash and is the accessory you want if looking for wireless connectivity without investing in a new stereo or altering your vehicles dashboard.
» Bluetooth 4.2 Support for any Smartphone or Tablet with A2DP profile. Not for Hands-Free Calls
» Auto-reconnect when entering vehicle.
» Listen to turn-by-turn directions as you drive
» Stream internet music services such as Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn etc.
» New! Incoming call alert and call number announced on car speakers. Must answer call on handset.
» Replaces remote changer/Sirius radio option
» Access A2DP device by pressing Mode button on radio
» Optional Bluetooth wireless remote control
[These issues or circumstances may affect compatibility of this product with your radio or vehicle]
1. Compatible with select 2002-08 Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Plymouth models listed in drop-down.
2. Works on "Rounded face"radios with "Disk ^" (up/down) on preset # 1/5, plus "MODE" or "CD/AUX" button (RB1 radio) (Click here or on product images)
3. Also compatible with Chrysler RAD radio code with "CD-C" button on faceplate and 10-pin socket
4. Also compatible with European REK (Model number: P05091610AD)
5. Connects to radio 10-pin CD changer/Sirius socket. (Radios with round 8-pin CD socket requires our BLU-CHRY98)
6. Factory remote CD changer and/or Satellite radio (if present), must be disconnected.
7. Not compatible with Chrysler RB3, RB4, RAH, RBQ and 2004-Up REF, REC, RAQ, RAR, RAK, RBZ, REG radio codes located on faceplate.
» Main module (3.25"x 2"x 1.25") x1
» 10-Pin installation cable with ACC wire (2ft.)
» Optional Bluetooth wireless remote control (tick checkbox above to add to cart)
Avoid costly returns prior to ordering. Read your Installation guide and frequent ask questions.
1. 2001 radios with CD-C button (except "RAD" radio code) requires our BLU-CHRY98.
2. Supports music streaming only. Not for Hands-Free Calls.
3. This module does not ship same day. It must first be assembled (built) after which it is then shipped using shipping method selected at checkout.