Did you know factory radio may be able to support streaming applications from smartphone without altering dashboard?
Tired of listening to repetitive playlists and seemingly endless run of radio commercials? While it is true that due to their lack of support for more attractive modern media formats, many Chrysler vehicle owners have replaced the factory radio; but those adamant about keeping their vehicles as stock possible including keeping the original radio, we offer a line of adapters sure to open up lots of different options for listening to music and other audio content. The BLU-CHRY02 add-on, upgrades CD changer controlling radios in select 2002-08 Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge to support Bluetooth (A2DP) enabled devices such as Smartphone, Tablets, Kindles, Laptops etc. After a one time pairing session, find yourself enjoying music apps, turn-by-turn directions and more on the car system. This clean solution leaves no wires or clutter on or around the dash and is the accessory you want if looking for wireless connectivity without investing in a new stereo or altering vehicles dashboard.
» Bluetooth 4.2 Support for any Smartphone or Tablet with A2DP profile. Not for Hands-Free Calls
» Auto-reconnect when entering vehicle.
» Listen to turn-by-turn directions as you drive
» Stream internet music services such as Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn etc.
» New! Incoming call alert and call number announced on car speakers. Must answer call on handset.
» Replaces remote CD changer/Sirius radio option.
» Access A2DP device by pressing Mode button on radio
» Control and access music files using device built-in controls/touch display or optional remote. (Chrysler radio buttons do not control your device)
» Plug-n-play Install in less than 10 minutes
» Optional Bluetooth wireless remote control
[These issues or circumstances may affect compatibility of this product with your radio or vehicle]
1. Compatible with select 2002-08 Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Plymouth models listed in drop-down.
2. Works on "Rounded face"radios with Disk up (^) on preset # 1, "Disk" down on preset # 5, plus "MODE" or "CD/AUX" button (RB1 radio) (Click here or on product images)
3. Also compatible with Chrysler RAD radio code with "CD-C" button on faceplate and 10-pin socket
4. Also compatible with European REK (Model number: P05091610AD)
5. Connects to radio 10-pin CD changer/Sirius socket. (Radios with round 8-pin CD socket requires our BLU-CHRY98)
6. Factory remote CD changer and/or Satellite radio (if present), must be disconnected. To retain CD changer purchase our A2D-CHRY02
7. Not compatible with Chrysler RB3, RB4, RAH, RBQ and 2004-Up REF, REC, RAQ, RAR, RAK, RBZ, REG radio codes located on faceplate.
8. All controls and display functions must be operated from device built-in controls/display. Chrysler radio buttons (except volume and tone controls) do not apply.
» Main module (3.25"x 2"x 1.25") x1
» 10-Pin installation plug/harness
» Optional Bluetooth wireless remote control (tick checkbox above to add to cart)
Avoid costly returns. Prior to ordering we ask to read your Installation guide which also includes frequently asked questions.
1. 2001 radios with CD-C button (except "RAD" radio code) requires our BLU-CHRY98.
2. Supports music streaming only. Not for Hands-Free Calls.
3. This module does not ship same day. It must first be assembled (built) after which it is then shipped using shipping method selected at checkout.