Make and receive hands-free calls, stream music, connect aux device on original radio in select 1995-05 GM without separate unit.
Many GM owners looking to use smartphone in their vehicles without changing the original radio will be thrilled to find our exclusive A2DIY-GM1 Bluetooth module. This DIY module allows these owners to stream Apple music, Pandora, Spotify, Tune In, etc, make/receive calls safely without the need for wires or cradles from the original radio. Hands-free Profile (HFP) is not only less distracting than trying to juggle a phone while steering but also the only legal way to do it in many states. Music streaming (A2DP) allows users to wirelessly play internet music, listen to turn-by-turn directions and more. Auxiliary input allows users to connect and play any audio device with 3.5mm jack including MP3 players, Satellite radio kits, iPods etc. The included wireless remote control allows users to change tracks, adjust phone volume etc. while keeping eyes on the road. An Optional USB charging port is available to keep devices charged while on the road. After initial pairing, the module (hidden behind the dash) automatically connects upon entering vehicle. The A2DIY-GM1 is the perfect wireless solution for GM owners without breaking the bank or sacrificing the original factory radio.
» Plug-n-play (no wire cutting or splicing)
» Bluetooth 4.0 A2DP Profile and Hands-Free Profile (HPF)
» Retain original factory radio
» Auto-pair/unpair upon entering/exiting vehicle
» Stream from Pandora, Spotify, Tune-in and more
» 3.5mm Aux input jack for playback of non-Bluetooth devices
» Navigation voice guidance on car speakers (GPS app required)
» Stream from music sites such as Pandora, Spotify, Apple music
» Adaptive electric condenser cartridge high sensitivity, low impedance, anti-noise microphone
» Connects directly to CD/AUX port on radio (not FM Modulated).
» Optional 3 Amp (Max) USB charging port to keep devices charged while on the road
[Please read all requirements and warnings below prior to purchasing this part]
1. Compatible with the select 1995-05 models listed in drop-down (See note #2 & #3).
2. 1995-99 Theftlock AM/FM/CD radios are *NOT* compatible however; 2000-05 Theftlock AM/FM/CD radios are compatible.
3. 1995-05 Theftlock AM/FM/Tape radios are compatible. (please verify radio type prior to ordering)
4. Compatible radio must have "TAPE AUX" or "CD AUX" button to be compatible. "Source" button radios are NOT compatible. See our BLU-GM2
5. Optional 6 or 12-disc CD changer or separate CD or cassette player (if present); must be disconnect.
» Bluetooth Module (3" x 3" x"1) x1
» Wireless remote control x1
» Push-to-talk button on 6 ft. cable x 1
» Microphone with visor clip on 10 ft. cable x1
» Male to Male 3.5mm audio cable (3 ft.) x1
» Custom plug-n-play installation harness
» Optional USB charging Kit (Click installation instructions for details)
Avoid costly returns. Click to review your installation instructions and FAQ.
1. Factory radio buttons (except volume) do not apply. Use audio device built-in controls or included wireless remote control.
2. Assembly time required prior to shipping.