The AUX-GM2 AUX cable works in C5 Corvette and other 1995-05 GM with 12-disc CD changer.
If your 1995-05 GM still has the original radio and multi-disc CD changer* and looking to connect and play Smartphone, Tablet, iPod, MP3 player etc; the AUX-GM2 cable is for you! That's right! This cable allows playback from portable audio devices while keeping everything including the required multi-disc changer. (Vehicles without multi-disc changer, click here for alternates including our BLU-GM2 music streaming adapter .
To install, simply locate CD changer 10-pin plug in center console, armrest, trunk or hatch, connect 10-pin plug, route and install the 1/8" (3.5mm) jack on or near dashboard, plugin audio device (e.g. Smartphone, iPod, MP3 etc.) and enjoy the best possible sound on the car speakers. When in the mood for CD's (changer), simply unplug audio device from the aux jack -- its that simple. The AUX-GM2 is plug and play and is the simple adapter you want to play portable audio devices without replacing the factory radio or multi-disc changer. (Keeps everything stock)
» Works in listed vehicles with functional 12-disc changer*. If not equipped with changer or malfunctioning; click here
» Plug-n-play to remote changer factory wiring. (Radio removal NOT required)
» Play many audio devices including iPods, iPhones, Tablets, Smartphones, MP3 Players and more
» Use Smartphone or Tablet to stream music from internet music sites such as Spotify, Pandora etc.
» Use Smartphone to listen to apps (e.g. navigation etc) on the car speakers
» Retain original look and feel of dashboard components and factory wiring integrity.
[The following requirements must be met for the AUX-GM2 to work]
1. Works in 1995-05 GM specified in drop-down with factory multi-disc changer (CD changer is required)
2. If vehicle does not have a working CD changer purchase our PXDXGM4, USB-C5, BLU-C5 or iL-C5
3. At least one "Disc" must remain in magazine
4. Connects to CD changer in remote location (Does not connect at the radio.)
5. GM FM modulated multi-disc changes (e.g. model 1624298) are not compatible
6. The default 4 ft. cable applies to changer in console and 12 ft. cable applies to changer in trunk or hatch. Make selection from drop-down.
» Main Aux cable x 1
» Free 3.5mm Male-Male audio cable (3 ft. long) x1
Avoid costly returns. Click to review your Installation instructions OR Video tutorial prior to purchase.
Footnotes: [See drop-down for reference]
* Must have CD changer in center armrest, under seat, glove box, hatch or trunk. Vehicles without changer
or not working; purchase our PXDXGM2 or PXDXGM4 instead.
1. Working CD changer required. CD changer remains connected and functional.
2. Connects to 10-pin plug at changer location.
3. Assembly time required.